• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ▒▒ NEW CUSTOM SUIT STORE - VISIT US TODAY! ▒▒

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Now You dont need to look all over the place to have a Custom Suit done.
We Have Sampire Suits available with and without Luck
We have Luck Suits for Mage and Tamers
We have Custom Suits for Events, PvM, PVP and many others

Visit us today and contact us for additional Information
ICQ 647752375

Few Suits Already Available!!

Sampire Complete Suit

And Another Set Available

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
400m rofl none of those suits even worth anything near that
Says "Snugybear"...the 31 year old male who joined stratics Feb 5th 2014 and somehow believes he is entitled to voice his opinion. Its amazing how disrespectful some people are when they are behind a damn monitor in the comfort of their own home. Take your trolling/opinions elsewhere.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Says "Snugybear"...the 31 year old male who joined stratics Feb 5th 2014 and somehow believes he is entitled to voice his opinion. Its amazing how disrespectful some people are when they are behind a damn monitor in the comfort of their own home. Take your trolling/opinions elsewhere.
Says the 28 year old who joined in 2012...because that's relevant....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Says the 28 year old who joined in 2012...because that's relevant....

That was the point. Irrelevant information that probably did not need to be said because of the malicious intent.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was the point. Irrelevant information that probably did not need to be said because of the malicious intent.
Technically it is relevant..he just stated what most are too lazy to waste time typing out..but again there's an ass for every seat..hope your auction bodes well

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
[QUOTE="400m rofl none of those suits even worth anything near that.[/QUOTE]

Price every single item Included, Tangle, Crimson, Quiver, Metal Tool Artifact charges used on all pieces, how about the 8 Hours plus to make them perfect!
But you know what, I sell Suits everyday and I stand by my reputation, If you can Afford one, there is some NPC vendors on every single town!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[QUOTE="400m rofl none of those suits even worth anything near that.
Price every single item Included, Tangle, Crimson, Quiver, Metal Tool Artifact charges used on all pieces, how about the 8 Hours plus to make them perfect!
But you know what, I sell Suits everyday and I stand by my reputation, If you can Afford one, there is some NPC vendors on every single town!![/QUOTE]
Ya I'm not trying to disrespect your suits or derail your thread..everyone has a price for their time and effort..I'm just glad there's still people playing and selling things..

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel the 400mill on these suits are very fair, Peeps dont realize what it takes in time and knowledge wise to put these together. I have a few suits i should put up for sale but they are in the multi billion gold range. Good luck on the sales @uohouses

atlantic_MadnesS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Add together the cost of all the arties involved, 5-6 charges of forged metal, the time and effort involved and that fact that there is only a choice few people on Atlantic that can actually make a decent suit,,,,, there is nothing wrong with these prices. I have always made all of my own suits and they are amazing. That being said, I am still tempted to buy my next suit from here. Congratulations on your new business venture, Atl has needed this service for a long time.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm after some leather parts with: CF, HPR, MR, LMC and LRC. I'll shall check out the shop later. Great idea guys.

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400m rofl none of those suits even worth anything near that
If you insist on posting tripe, at least get the grammar down. Unless you're intentionally double-dipping in idiocy, in which case I commend you for an absolute triumph.

The time he takes to market these suits alone is worth the price of admission. I don't know who you are, but I'd wager on you being overtly irrelevant in the scope of things. Have some respect for members of the community who put the effort in.

And cazador, I'd hope you have better things to do than defend the guttersnipe on these forums. Perhaps put that energy into teaching him the difference between adjectives and pronouns.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ad·jec·tive
ˈajiktiv/
nounGRAMMAR
a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it.

pro·noun
ˈprōˌnoun/
noun
a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g., I, you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the discourse (e.g., she, it, this ).

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be more interested in viewing these if they had prices or items for sale but the house is just full of dead air. Others might be willing to do the ICQ song and dance but it's a waste of time for me. All the best but I fail to see how this is any sales thread.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I'd be more interested in viewing these if they had prices or items for sale but the house is just full of dead air.
Its a "Custom Suit Store" and yes I do have those 3 suits for sale now, the price with all the arties included range from 250-350M+
I can put that on a vendor!!

Yes, eventually I will have pieces available, but as for now, It is what it is!!

If you need something specific or want one of those Suits already made, ICQ me

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ad·jec·tive
ˈajiktiv/
nounGRAMMAR
a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it.

pro·noun
ˈprōˌnoun/
noun
a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g., I, you ) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the discourse (e.g., she, it, this ).

You got me with this one. I lol'd.