• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] § "Kryss"-- Splintering 25% Hit Lighting 70% ...and more §

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A similar kryss with 20 splinter 60 spell 70 area 50 hld sold for 1b, recently. I'd like to see how high this goes!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
50hld on that kryss was the deal changer, this kryss is still pretty awesome though

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is not a official auction guys. he never posted a start/stop time.
410 mil

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure why i'm even bidding on this. HAVE NEVER played a dexxer in my life loL

BUT 500m

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no stop time on this , i 'm still looking for a offer i can accept .

When i post this to price check , some people just reply me in inbox like , 100mil or ask me how much :eek:

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no stop time on this , i 'm still looking for a offer i can accept .

When i post this to price check , some people just reply me in inbox like , 100mil or ask me how much :eek:
well umm, what do you want? its good but not that good, if it had HLD, or HLA id offer what ever ya wanted. but it does not, hence the bidding. One way or another i will obtain this :pirate:
icq me 77358221

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
id be bidding on this still if i wasn't concerned about what the armor/weapon revamp will do to a 2s kryss, its an amazing kryss as it sits currently, and it may be after the revamp but no one knows. you may be better off taking sixunders offer, tomorrow they could put out the pub notes and a kryss could be about worthless.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
true, they really have not given out any specific details yet on the pub, that is a good point Cet..Who knows what it will bring

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id be bidding on this still if i wasn't concerned about what the armor/weapon revamp will do to a 2s kryss, its an amazing kryss as it sits currently, and it may be after the revamp but no one knows. you may be better off taking sixunders offer, tomorrow they could put out the pub notes and a kryss could be about worthless.
Exactly.

If what they are hinting at is even half correct, faster weps such as the Kryss will most likely get a bit of a damage nerf. It kinda makes sense as a kryss and large 2 handed wep such as an ax or mace should not both do the same 35 point armor ignores.

I wouldnt pay alot for ANY type of fast wep until after the possible revamp.

My 2 cents.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P 81 is out , I think there is no big change on Kryss :cool:

Last edited: