• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Puffy's greed and lack of morals strike yet again! By: Astynax

• Thread starter bakermichael777
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shakaja

I don't see you killing anyone 1+pet v 10. What I see is you killing ONE person with a dragon, then 2+ people come after you and you run like a little grade school girl.

1+SuperDragon v 10 is a fair fight when the ****** bag that runs the dragon is a ninja gimp that hides / stealths / bolas / chugs / insert other gimp ****.

Since we rarely have 10 people on at one time it is highly likely that you are exaggerating. No one likes chasing a little doggy around while his big ghey dragon is following him.

I don't know what's more pathetic the fact that you play that char or the fact you brag about killing someone with a superdragon (usually when they are afk in a house) and bragging about it.

BTW: The reason it is only partially effective is most of us are still training and are in the 80s on peace/music. It's ok tho, Whiskey has a 120/120 and we are all training **** up. You not needing a dragon is a joke. I bet half our players could kill you on their miner mules if you played your "red mage"
of course you dont see it, because you just sit around being useless as a blue. the two times you went grey healing someone you died (thx for the lrc suits) so you learn from that. and i never said im killling everyone in one go. i usually kill 1-2 people before you are all back in the house. but when you come out again, ill get another two :)

about being a ninja gimp, that might be true, however i have neither hiding nor stealth, have to disappoint you on that one. i might actually have to put hiding and stealth on, sounds like you guys would enjoy that.

about killing afk people in the house, im not sure who youd be talkinga bout, i dont think i killed any afks in your guild yet. unless your afks run around in houses like crazy trying to survive xD

killing my red on your mules i dont know. maybe you could. but you guys are mostly on your pvpers and those seem to be unable to kill me, so im not that worried.

im surprised thoo that its pathetic to brag about killing someone. the horrible noob sucking at pvp i am, killing one of you guys should be an insane accomplishment, after all you guys are all so insanely good. so im a bit confused there ;P

C

Casca

of course you dont see it, because you just sit around being useless as a blue. the two times you went grey healing someone you died (thx for the lrc suits) so you learn from that. and i never said im killling everyone in one go. i usually kill 1-2 people before you are all back in the house. but when you come out again, ill get another two :)

about being a ninja gimp, that might be true, however i have neither hiding nor stealth, have to disappoint you on that one. i might actually have to put hiding and stealth on, sounds like you guys would enjoy that.

about killing afk people in the house, im not sure who youd be talkinga bout, i dont think i killed any afks in your guild yet. unless your afks run around in houses like crazy trying to survive xD

killing my red on your mules i dont know. maybe you could. but you guys are mostly on your pvpers and those seem to be unable to kill me, so im not that worried.

im surprised thoo that its pathetic to brag about killing someone. the horrible noob sucking at pvp i am, killing one of you guys should be an insane accomplishment, after all you guys are all so insanely good. so im a bit confused there ;P
LoL interesting, I never discussed ability on our side, just your side. There you go jumping to conclussions... or is that a freudian slip? Yes I believe that is what it is... you actually think we are insanely good. I have news for you, I'm above average on LS, nothing more than that. You seem to be Chardonney's dumb brother so I'll break down the whole Freudian slip thing for you...

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind.

It can extend to our word perception where we might read a word incorrectly because of our fixations. It is important to note that these slips are semi-conscious. This is to say that these thoughts are consciously repressed and then unconsciously released. This is unlike true Freudian repression, which is the unconscious act of making something conscious

S

Shakaja

you never went to a logic course, did you? do you happen to know what an implication is?

if you keep telling us how you destroy us (once your character is finished (and you ran out of other excuses)), that actually implies you are better than us. so as soon as you compare your abillities to ours, you actually say something about your own abilities. so you see, neither do i think you guys are actually anything special nor was it a freudian slip.

its nice thoo to see how your answers start to become less and less related to what i said xD

D

Dexdash

you never went to a logic course, did you?
i didnt really read every thing you guys where going on about but this line stuck out when i read it.

If shak wants to loot people the logical step(as trained by a great logic master) is to run a tamer. makes perfect sense.

now if we could just get you to a perspective class and a math class you would realise its not shak vs the world every time. and that anyone not running a tamer is in it for the challenge and the fun not just to loot people. super dragons have no place in pvp its too bad you arnt up to the challenge of playing with out one more.

S

Shakaja

disregarding the fact that logic and perspectives are math classes, i actually went to quite a bit of other math courses :)

and i never claimed its always me vs everyone. youll always see me try to take advantage of everything possible, be that guardzone or other guilds being involved or the blue tamers sitting on luna steps and i indeed fight together with guildmates as well. my point is, even if there is noone of my guild on, ill still be out there fighting and dieing.

about it not being challenging. id say im quite good at rating my skills and deciding what is a realistic challenge. i wont be fighting a few mages, a dismounter and a nerve/deathstriker by myself on a mage. thats not a challenge, thats being stupid.

ps: the entire thing isnt really worth reading anyways, so you didnt miss alot. but it makes rotgains alot more entertaining xD

E

Elmer Fudd

Yeah Rob (Elmer), you are doing a great job, HAHA. You are a super leader and I really think one day, you will learn what leadership is. The people leaving your guild know the real deal. Get over yourself, you are one of the weaker players in your guild.
Interestingly enough your right, Look at the great leaders we have in KoC!
Shak who ran Otf- Nym who ran J2F-Mag who also ran J2F- Wrym who ran VmP-Enigma who ran EB2-Dan who helped run Evo-Kage who helps run any guild he's in AS well as Haha, Memnoch, Hugibear, Wrath, Chard and many others....its hard to compete with these individuals, and the list of great pvpers we have in KoC is unserpassed..
I feel that the level of leadership and great Pvpers we have need no supervision, anyone of these folks and more could leave KoC tomarrow and start there own guild and they would have a massive following due to there great reputation and incredidable skills on the field, so in short its very humbling that they have voted me as the guild GM, and if there are mistakes that are made, it would be from me and me alone, I will take full responsibility and I only hope that I will measure up to there standards as a gm and a field fighter...and the sucsesses from our guild is THERE doing and Theres alone.

If theres helpful advice you would care to share with me that I may better serve my guildmates I would Love to know. Given your vast amount of experience in managing extemely large, high profile, type A personality guilds please share in any way possible, I need all the help I can get and I recognize there are many things yet to learn....

Elmer Fudd (KoC)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enigma who ran Waka
E was in WAKA for like a week, and he didn't "run" anything

There will only ever be, and only ever was, one true Waka Shogun.

E

Elmer Fudd

Are you on crack? E was in WAKA for like a week, and he didn't "run" anything

There will only ever be, and only ever was, one true Waka Shogun.
It may have been another guild, im trying to go based on what I thought it was, E isnt on right now, so Ill make the correction, later to which guild, My apologise I didnt know it was that big a deal. That wasnt my point, but thank you for your elequent correction if I am mistaken

Elmer Fudd (KoC)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may have been another guild, im trying to go based on what I thought it was, E isnt on right now, so Ill make the correction, later to which guild, My apologise I didnt know it was the big a deal. and that wasnt my point, but thank you for your elequent correction if I am mistaken

Elmer Fudd (KoC)
'sok, I'm kind of protective of Yasuo :)

I think you meant EB2, he started his old guild back up here on Siege :) That was right after he tried out Waka and found he didn't like it.

I think! If I'm wrong I guarantee E will come down on me like the Hammer of God, lol

E

Elmer Fudd

'sok, I'm kind of protective of Yasuo :)

I think you meant EB2, he started his old guild back up here on Siege :) That was right after he tried out Waka and found he didn't like it.

I think! If I'm wrong I guarantee E will come down on me like the Hammer of God, lol
Thank you, your right, I couldnt remember, we have so many people that have had many sucsess in running there own guilds, its hard to keep track, i appriciate you clearing that up

Elmer Fudd (KoC)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you talking about? I've been playing since 10/97 dumb ass, and I was caught up in faction wars or something equiv on ATL where I started. Why would I drop a castle and come start over on a new shard that I don't know anyone on?

Only reason I'm here is because Falcon was playing every once in awhile.
Soittookyou9yearstogrowapairtofinallycometospcongratsonbeingacoward...

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soittookyou9yearstogrowapairtofinallycometospcongratsonbeingacoward...
yea...sure...he was sitting on his char on ATL saying maybe this year or the next ill go play against tardonay....siege isnt any more "difficult" than any other shard, just different. he prob came here for the ruleset like most that have recently only to discover abunch of walmart greeters running around.

C

Casca

you never went to a logic course, did you? do you happen to know what an implication is?

if you keep telling us how you destroy us (once your character is finished (and you ran out of other excuses)), that actually implies you are better than us. so as soon as you compare your abillities to ours, you actually say something about your own abilities. so you see, neither do i think you guys are actually anything special nor was it a freudian slip.

its nice thoo to see how your answers start to become less and less related to what i said xD
In order to come to that conclusion you would need more data, specifically as it relates to your pvp ability. The fact that I would destroy you when I'm trained implies only that you are to be destroyed. The skill level it requires is speculative on your part because you aren't factoring the fact that you suck. Let me break this down for you (again)

See... a small child steps on an ant and crushes it while walking by. It never noticed the ant.

with your logic, the small child is to be assumed an AMAZING ANT KILLER.

The fact is, the ant was merely an ant and it was crushed without thought, knowledge or reason.

The same is true in my statement of your ownage. I am a giant, I'm not going to get out of my seat to chase after you the little ant. When I get up to pee, you will be crushed and my knowledge of the fact either while I'm doing it, or afterward when I scrape your corpse from my shoe changes little. Either way it requires little skill. You assumed that I was saying I was an amazing KrAd L33t PvPr because your ego wouldn't allow you to realize that you just suck so bad it requires very little to dispatch you.

There is nothing logical in your assumption. In order to bring logic to the table you need more facts than you are capable of working with at one time. Try and slow down next time, focus, and draw out a flow chart. Perhaps then you can construct a better reply based on "logic".

C

Casca

Interestingly enough your right, Look at the great leaders we have in KoC!
Shak who ran Otf- Nym who ran J2F-Mag who also ran J2F- Wrym who ran VmP-Enigma who ran EB2-Dan who helped run Evo-Kage who helps run any guild he's in AS well as Haha, Memnoch, Hugibear, Wrath, Chard and many others....its hard to compete with these individuals, and the list of great pvpers we have in KoC is unserpassed..
I feel that the level of leadership and great Pvpers we have need no supervision, anyone of these folks and more could leave KoC tomarrow and start there own guild and they would have a massive following due to there great reputation and incredidable skills on the field, so in short its very humbling that they have voted me as the guild GM, and if there are mistakes that are made, it would be from me and me alone, I will take full responsibility and I only hope that I will measure up to there standards as a gm and a field fighter...and the sucsesses from our guild is THERE doing and Theres alone.

If theres helpful advice you would care to share with me that I may better serve my guildmates I would Love to know. Given your vast amount of experience in managing extemely large, high profile, type A personality guilds please share in any way possible, I need all the help I can get and I recognize there are many things yet to learn....

Elmer Fudd (KoC)
You must be out chasing bunny wabbits elmer :) Wyrm is in our guild. (TO/TD). I'll make three comments.

1) It's interesting to see you make mistakes like not knowing who is in your "extremely large high profile type A personality guild".
2) You need to put the crack pipe down, if everyone on SP got together it would be rough to be an "Extremely large High Profile Type A Personality guild".
3) I ran one of the largest guilds on LS (#2) for almost two years before I decided to quit for 6 months and take a break, and we had 275 players in it. (We allowed 1 char per account). That said I know a little bit about what you are talking about, and you don't have it.

Either way I figured you wouldn't get into this, if you had class you'd let your underlings look like morons.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to come to that conclusion you would need more data, specifically as it relates to your pvp ability. The fact that I would destroy you when I'm trained implies only that you are to be destroyed. The skill level it requires is speculative on your part because you aren't factoring the fact that you suck. Let me break this down for you (again)

See... a small child steps on an ant and crushes it while walking by. It never noticed the ant.

with your logic, the small child is to be assumed an AMAZING ANT KILLER.

The fact is, the ant was merely an ant and it was crushed without thought, knowledge or reason.

The same is true in my statement of your ownage. I am a giant, I'm not going to get out of my seat to chase after you the little ant. When I get up to pee, you will be crushed and my knowledge of the fact either while I'm doing it, or afterward when I scrape your corpse from my shoe changes little. Either way it requires little skill. You assumed that I was saying I was an amazing KrAd L33t PvPr because your ego wouldn't allow you to realize that you just suck so bad it requires very little to dispatch you.

There is nothing logical in your assumption. In order to bring logic to the table you need more facts than you are capable of working with at one time. Try and slow down next time, focus, and draw out a flow chart. Perhaps then you can construct a better reply based on "logic".
Oh,god now hes Mr. Miyagi...:thumbup:
I'm starting to think this is Calamity...:thumbdown:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be out chasing bunny wabbits elmer :) Wyrm is in our guild. (TO/TD). I'll make three comments.

1) It's interesting to see you make mistakes like not knowing who is in your "extremely large high profile type A personality guild".
2) You need to put the crack pipe down, if everyone on SP got together it would be rough to be an "Extremely large High Profile Type A Personality guild".
3) I ran one of the largest guilds on LS (#2) for almost two years before I decided to quit for 6 months and take a break, and we had 275 players in it. (We allowed 1 char per account). That said I know a little bit about what you are talking about, and you don't have it.

Either way I figured you wouldn't get into this, if you had class you'd let your underlings look like morons.
When you gonna learn that what you do on a prodo shard means jack**** here?I love how u say youve done this and done that but put no facts with them like what guild was number #2?And what was your name?

E

Elmer Fudd

This is funny coming from a guy whos never met me before, but people on siege know wyrm and I have learned alot from him, hes an awsome guy and im sure, in the future i will be guilded with him again, weve been guilded together twice already, and i consider him a friend no matter what guild hes in, grow up a bit! the most that seems to come from you is petty insults with no fact, logic or commen sence....And I did learn somehting when I was guilded with Wrym when he ran VmP so I do have my facts straight, cya now

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW.....I'm missing all the drama.

I definitely need to play more......nah, it's just as fun reading all the drama on my spare time.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW.....I'm missing all the drama.

I definitely need to play more......nah, it's just as fun reading all the drama on my spare time.

Silly Monolith! Don't you know that KoC is Drama Free? :drama: :pint: :cheerleader:

C

Casca

This is funny coming from a guy whos never met me before, but people on siege know wyrm and I have learned alot from him, hes an awsome guy and im sure, in the future i will be guilded with him again, weve been guilded together twice already, and i consider him a friend no matter what guild hes in, grow up a bit! the most that seems to come from you is petty insults with no fact, logic or commen sence....And I did learn somehting when I was guilded with Wrym when he ran VmP so I do have my facts straight, cya now

Respect is earned elmer, but I doubt you "Met" any of the people you play with. I wouldn't have spanked you for not knowing that Wyrm has been in our guild for a few weeks now if you weren't telling some guy how great you are and that you run some huge a list guild.

The guy had his opinion and you tried to boost yourself up by playing the false meek pony.

I have no doubt you consider him a friend, and from what I know of wyrm I'm sure he's feeling the same he's a real laid back guy. I like hearing him say "let's go kill some blueeeees" in his accent.

I've posted four classes of posts.
1) Posts either supporting people I know and like.
2) Posts spitting on people that I have met in the game that have no honor (i.e. *****, I mean Puffy, Sha-ka ka)
3) Posts ridiculing people that consider themselves fel denizens merely because they reside on a fels rule set shard, yet engage in entirely "trammie" activity (i.e. Chardongay), which in and of itself represents no issue, but they worship the KoC so much and involve themselves in discussion that is just clearly over their "Pay grade" that it needs to be done.
4) Replying to people that have made their point respectfully in the same way (Respectfully; see HaHas response and my reply for details).

"Elmer" if you had posted with respect, instead of trying to belittle one guy who was fairly respectful while trying to give your own ego a boost (probably fishing for one of Chardongay's worship replies) you would have received a different response from me.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Respect is earned elmer, but I doubt you "Met" any of the people you play with. I wouldn't have spanked you for not knowing that Wyrm has been in our guild for a few weeks now if you weren't telling some guy how great you are and that you run some huge a list guild.

The guy had his opinion and you tried to boost yourself up by playing the false meek pony.

I have no doubt you consider him a friend, and from what I know of wyrm I'm sure he's feeling the same he's a real laid back guy. I like hearing him say "let's go kill some blueeeees" in his accent.

I've posted four classes of posts.
1) Posts either supporting people I know and like.
2) Posts spitting on people that I have met in the game that have no honor (i.e. *****, I mean Puffy, Sha-ka ka)
3) Posts ridiculing people that consider themselves fel denizens merely because they reside on a fels rule set shard, yet engage in entirely "trammie" activity (i.e. Chardongay), which in and of itself represents no issue, but they worship the KoC so much and involve themselves in discussion that is just clearly over their "Pay grade" that it needs to be done.
4) Replying to people that have made their point respectfully in the same way (Respectfully; see HaHas response and my reply for details).

"Elmer" if you had posted with respect, instead of trying to belittle one guy who was fairly respectful while trying to give your own ego a boost (probably fishing for one of Chardongay's worship replies) you would have received a different response from me.
Damn,you cant keep me off your mind can you?No,i will not be your new daddy...i think you honestly take your posting seriously you write novels bro keep up the great work...:lame:

S

Shakaja

In order to come to that conclusion you would need more data, specifically as it relates to your pvp ability. The fact that I would destroy you when I'm trained implies only that you are to be destroyed. The skill level it requires is speculative on your part because you aren't factoring the fact that you suck.
trust me, you said quite enough the few times you died, the few times you talked trash to someone in luna saying how great and awesome you were and enough in your guild did just the exact same thing, some on icq, some in game. but as i just said, saying we suck and you can kill us easy implies that you are way better than us. might be hard for you to understand if all you know about logic is children and ants. i mean its funny to listen to all the thinking errors you make so keep going xD

C

Casca

trust me, you said quite enough the few times you died, the few times you talked trash to someone in luna saying how great and awesome you were and enough in your guild did just the exact same thing, some on icq, some in game. but as i just said, saying we suck and you can kill us easy implies that you are way better than us. might be hard for you to understand if all you know about logic is children and ants. i mean its funny to listen to all the thinking errors you make so keep going xD
lol, thinking errors? Please try not to speak above your own limitations it makes you sound like PWT. Considering the fact that I own a multimillion dollar IRL business (a publishing company with 6 magazines) and you stay at home and play UO all day I'm thinking that whatever "Thinking errors" I might make are acceptable.

On the other hand, when UO finally tanks and they stop offering service... what will you do? Shakaka - UO = Suicide ?

Do you have IRL interaction at all? I have to wonder... I mean people that sit home all day/everyday and play uo are generally one, all or a combination of the following:

Depressed
Unemployed
Disabled
Mentally Challenged (We have touched briefly on this subject as it relates to you)
Unsuccessful Drug Dealers
Children who are "home schooled"
Housewives/husbands that neglect their children (If you have kids and are on UO 24/7 you aren't making dinner, cleaning up after your kids, or watching what they are doing)

I don't know which you are Shakaka (I suspect Housewife [the new male kind to ***** (I mean Puffy) or Chardonnay]) but whatever it is, it can't be good.

S

Shakaja

lol, thinking errors? Please try not to speak above your own limitations it makes you sound like PWT. Considering the fact that I own a multimillion dollar IRL business (a publishing company with 6 magazines) and you stay at home and play UO all day I'm thinking that whatever "Thinking errors" I might make are acceptable.

On the other hand, when UO finally tanks and they stop offering service... what will you do? Shakaka - UO = Suicide ?

Do you have IRL interaction at all? I have to wonder... I mean people that sit home all day/everyday and play uo are generally one, all or a combination of the following:

Depressed
Unemployed
Disabled
Mentally Challenged (We have touched briefly on this subject as it relates to you)
Unsuccessful Drug Dealers
Children who are "home schooled"
Housewives/husbands that neglect their children (If you have kids and are on UO 24/7 you aren't making dinner, cleaning up after your kids, or watching what they are doing)

I don't know which you are Shakaka (I suspect Housewife [the new male kind to ***** (I mean Puffy) or Chardonnay]) but whatever it is, it can't be good.

another one of those "but im so insanely awesome irl" after getting upset over a game, well done xD

C

Casca

another one of those "but im so insanely awesome irl" after getting upset over a game, well done xD
haha if you say so it must be true? I noted you denied none of it.

Also would like to point out that my comments started because you and puffy said TEK was having people kill people in his house, looting them and buying the stuff from the people that did on the cheap.

You are just mad because I blew your lie out of the water when I said Tek replaced my gear when it happened to me and said he was sorry it happened, in addition the person was removed from the house.

Tek and Hef have been extremely generous helping me train up, get scrolls, equipment, etc... On the other hand, you kill people in the guild new just to dry loot their stuff.

To take a line from a well known writer "I think you protest too much". The implication (I'll break it down so you don't jump to the wrong conclusion) is that you engage in this type of nefarious activity, which is why your mind is there to begin with when you throw unfounded and untrue accusations at others - in blind hope that it will remove the spotlight from your own activity.

I see you.

S

Shakaja

nah, wouldnt be very logical now would it. because you see there is this kid who was walking around and crushed an ant. and you know, the sky was blue when it happened so, obviously you wouldnt be upset. *nods*

well have fun for now, rots over. xD

C

Casca

nah, wouldnt be very logical now would it. because you see there is this kid who was walking around and crushed an ant. and you know, the sky was blue when it happened so, obviously you wouldnt be upset. *nods*

well have fun for now, rots over. xD

I wonder why lizard men say "Swiss Cheezzzaaaaa" (just an observation I saw that you were from Switzerland).

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tek and Hef have been extremely generous helping me train up, get scrolls, equipment, etc... On the other hand, you kill people in the guild new just to dry loot their stuff.
I recognize your NEW to this shard but the rest of the shard knows that the only person who actively goes around killing and looting NEW chars would be Wyrm. What guild is he with?? Get to know your guildmates before accusing other guilds for your actions.

C

Casca

I recognize your NEW to this shard but the rest of the shard knows that the only person who actively goes around killing and looting NEW chars would be Wyrm. What guild is he with?? Get to know your guildmates before accusing other guilds for your actions.
Wyrm more than likely has not done that in two weeks given the fact that we have a guild rule prohibitting the behavior. (No new kills).

k thanks.

It doesn't take me being new to the shard to have personally experienced KOC killing new. (More than just Shakaka). In addition TNT does as well ...Krystal is notorious for killing anyone in new, anyone afk, etc... it's how she got her counts over the years lol.

In fact I think we are the only PK guild that doesn't.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To take a line from a well known writer "I think you protest too much". The implication (I'll break it down so you don't jump to the wrong conclusion) is that you engage in this type of nefarious activity, which is why your mind is there to begin with when you throw unfounded and untrue accusations at others - in blind hope that it will remove the spotlight from your own activity.
Look i know you are American and as such should be afforded a certain understanding from us Europeans when it comes to intelligence but if you are going to quote "a well known writer" like Shakespeare you should at least quote him correctly.

C

Casca

Look i know you are American and as such should be afforded a certain understanding from us Europeans when it comes to intelligence but if you are going to quote "a well known writer" like Shakespeare you should at least quote him correctly.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
William Shakespeare, "Hamlet", Act 3 scene 2

I dummied it down for the swiss fellow. It's called creative license. How about you get over yourself, I'm quite sure that if Europeans had the answer to everything the world would already be a better place. How about interacting with me as a human instead of an "American", as that is only part of who I am.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it is ok for you to dummy something down for the "Swiss fellow" but not me to do the same for you? Yes hypocrisy is a typically American traite also, not to be stereotypical or anything :)

C

Casca

So it is ok for you to dummy something down for the "Swiss fellow" but not me to do the same for you? Yes hypocrisy is a typically American traite also, not to be stereotypical or anything :)
Well obviously I will need to start. Let me explain. Up until now you have shown a glimmer of intellect. I dummy something down to the swiss fellow because over time, and through interaction with him I have concluded it is the best way to communicate with him.

On the other hand, until now... I have not been able to determine that is the case with you. Since you obviously prefer to be treated in the same manner as your swiss counterpart, I will comply.

I would conclude that you are blinded by some issue you have with Americans and can't see beyond that. A shame really. Perhaps you are German, I have read that they have/had issues with hate in the past...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep it within bounds guys please. The nationality stereotypes aren't acceptable.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm

I'm still recovering from the 'people who play 24 hours' comment. But my husband plays too, the kids have left home and our working days are behind us. So I guess I wasn't on your 'list'

Sometimes barbs fall where they're not intended to.

S

Shakaja

at least he didnt use children and ants trying to make sense xD

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha if you say so it must be true? I noted you denied none of it.

Also would like to point out that my comments started because you and puffy said TEK was having people kill people in his house, looting them and buying the stuff from the people that did on the cheap.

You are just mad because I blew your lie out of the water when I said Tek replaced my gear when it happened to me and said he was sorry it happened, in addition the person was removed from the house.

I see you.

who cares do you got anything else better to do?

and Im pretty sure you know as much about shak, as we do about your multi billion dollar business lifestyle... so please man give it a rest. you dont know....

ur mad u died on a game..... GET OVER IT! it happens... it is a game :)

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

hey!!! SLOW DOWN BRIT BOY I TAKE OFFENSE!!! JK MANG whats up!

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"In fact I think we are the only PK guild that doesn't."

The C8V alliance HHSF does not allow killing NEW, never has never will.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what up Revvo, hows life man, are you still upset you're not speaking German?you should go brush your teeth with a yellow crayon or get drunk more in public so you can stab someone and continue letting that country lose more of its place in the world, if thats even possible. and the swiss? ha.

C

Casca

"In fact I think we are the only PK guild that doesn't."

The C8V alliance HHSF does not allow killing NEW, never has never will.
I was talking about PK guilds AEowyn. Not Guilds that get PK'd. :) [I just had to, I'm sorry! No really I am hehee, remember the one eye thing? <grin>]

C

Casca

what up Revvo, hows life man, are you still upset you're not speaking German?you should go brush your teeth with a yellow crayon or get drunk more in public so you can stab someone and continue letting that country lose more of its place in the world, if thats even possible. and the swiss? ha.
I thought they said enough with the country ****?

C

Casca

who cares do you got anything else better to do?

and Im pretty sure you know as much about shak, as we do about your multi billion dollar business lifestyle... so please man give it a rest. you dont know....

ur mad u died on a game..... GET OVER IT! it happens... it is a game :)
Umm... actually the topic was you are a scoundral (read above), it has nothing to do with me dying in game. Your ethics or lack thereof where it. K thanks for trying to keep up. Thanks for the input tho ***** (I mean puffy)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kill everyone outside my guild. when it comes to New i dont loot and sometimes even offer a rez. im alot nicer then when i was in VmP. (dont tell wym:p ) people come here looking for action! they come here cause they are bored of having everything blessed on thier prodo shard with no risks. i dont care what anyone replys to this post, i beleive i do the right thing. :heart:

(wyrm not being able to kill new, why not just rip out his heart while ur at it :confused: )

S

Shakaja

nothing funnier than americans making fun of other countries. xD