• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Christmas Tokens?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
"All characters at least 30 days old logging in between December 1, 2016 at 12:01 AM ET and January 1, 2017 12:01 AM ET receive a gift token and may select from the following gifts,"

Well, I tried at 12:03 AM eastern, and again I'm trying at 6:48 am eastern. Still nothing has shown up, on Origin, Izumo, Atlantic, or Chesapeake.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think the atlas is working either. The link opens to a page filled with seemingly endless little house signs and cant see a thing under them. Best I can describe it is if you have kids think of dumping out a hundred gallons container of legos on a map and saying here's the atlas.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't think the atlas is working either. The link opens to a page filled with seemingly endless little house signs and cant see a thing under them. Best I can describe it is if you have kids think of dumping out a hundred gallons container of legos on a map and saying here's the atlas.
What browser are you using? Internet Explorer won't be updated to current standards, which causes issues with the Atlas. Microsoft Edge, and Firefox haven't updated to current standards yet, though they plan too.. Chrome, Opera (Except Opera Mini) and Safari all work with the Atlas.

Maintenance Completion Summary

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use Firefox. Does that mean all the of wiki is useless to me or just the maps? :( I remember looking at it when it first appeared and didn't see much; I just thought it wasn't quite finished is all.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I use Firefox. Does that mean all the of wiki is useless to me or just the maps? :( I remember looking at it when it first appeared and didn't see much; I just thought it wasn't quite finished is all.
Only the Atlas has those requirements. IE's a dead project, but Edge and Firefox should both have finished updating to modern web standards "soon", then they too will work with the Atlas pages.

Whats the point of the Atlas?
It's essentially 99% of UOAM, without the need to run UOAM or any other 3rd party utility. It's also able to be edited like a wiki to add/correct locations, etc, so it can stay more updated than any of the offline mapper utilities.

Back on topic, I just got a message that Origin is going down for another maintenance. Wonder if they forgot to turn something on this morning? ;)

EDIT: Update; Origin's back, still nothing.

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I gave the Elf 35 deeds still do not see any tree growing

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems every year the christmas gifts don't get turned on in time guess this year isn't any different. we should call this a christmas tradition

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
AHHH WHAT? I was hoping to see my goodies before I had to to work!!! Still nothing on Origin :(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Deeds have to be filled...someone on TC said they gave the elf around 100 BODs' before it started to grow so start fillin! lol

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"All characters at least 30 days old logging in between December 1, 2016 at 12:01 AM ET and January 1, 2017 12:01 AM ET receive a gift token and may select from the following gifts,"
Sometimes I feel like the dev team are just trolling us.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well over 100 bods dropped on the elf on Legends and nothing so far. If it's not completely turned on yet did we just waste a lot of bods?

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dropped maybe 700 or more, also some good bods and got stage 3 :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well, I tried at 12:03 AM eastern, and again I'm trying at 6:48 am eastern. Still nothing has shown up, on Origin, Izumo, Atlantic, or Chesapeake.

10:20am at the studio, and the sound of silence continues...how bout it devs?

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when you drop a filled deed do you still get points like you would with a normal dropped filled deed? Also can you get a new deed for turning in a deed?

Sorry not home to play today and was just trying to understand the full system.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So when you drop a filled deed do you still get points like you would with a normal dropped filled deed? Also can you get a new deed for turning in a deed?

Sorry not home to play today and was just trying to understand the full system.
From this thread so whats the news with the artisian festival 1st to 4th Dec??
Remember if you turn in BODs to this the only reward you get is the GIFT and you DO NOT get any BODs in return.
NO BOD REWARDS
NO BANKED POINTS
NO NEW BODs for the ones turned in.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Looking into it. I'm guessing some of you have been naughty :devil:
That is impossible, for I am a paragon of virtue, purity, chastity and innocence.
That being said, if the naughty list doesn't get tokens, put me there, pretty pretty please with sugar on top, unless they are worth turn in points. :p

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the quick response... Not sure how worth while this is, maybe drop a few here and there to take a chance at a gift.. Specially on the lower populated shards.
Actually, it should be easier to get gifts on high population shards: if the Christmas tree is completed, everyone who turned in even a single low-value BOD will receive a gift.
If the tree is not completed, IIUC the chance to get a gift is proportional to the total value of the BODs you turned in - so turning in a few occasional BODs is almost useless...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
nothing to collect this year?
no rare colored anything?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
nothing to collect this year?
no rare colored anything?
never mind, found my own answer.

Gifts are delivered inside 1 of 8 different gift boxes available in over 100 different hues, including 8 rare hues!
so now the question is.... what are gonna be the 8 new rare hues.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well it looks like i'll be busy for the next week collecting tokens across my 14 accounts!

This time i'll put the gift box color id's into a spreadsheet!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was completely uninterested in this item until you said this. Must. Get. Vesper.
  • Includes engraving indicating which 1 of 30 different locations throughout Ultima Online
  • Player karma affects the engraving

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I was completely uninterested in this item until you said this. Must. Get. Vesper.
I want evil Santa from Montor's sleigh...

Or how about Exodus on his sleigh, escaping from Ver Lor Reg with his team of clockwork reindeer?