• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] +15 Mage Ring 1/3 EP HCI DCI LRC - 11 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
No Conspiracy Theories.... Acid often throws posts up for me as I am usually not able to take any pictures. The ICQ is mine, and you can check by adding it. I am sorry for anyone that feels it is unfair, but it was canceled SHORTLY after being posted. A guild mate gave a fair offer, and as many of you would do the same.... I kept the item inside the guild. Thanks for understanding, and I will have future pieces available. Next time I will not open a bid option with a start/end time, and I will just ask people to send me an ICQ with offers so I will have more discretion.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No Conspiracy Theories.... Acid often throws posts up for me as I am usually not able to take any pictures. The ICQ is mine, and you can check by adding it. I am sorry for anyone that feels it is unfair, but it was canceled SHORTLY after being posted. A guild mate gave a fair offer, and as many of you would do the same.... I kept the item inside the guild. Thanks for understanding, and I will have future pieces available. Next time I will not open a bid option with a start/end time, and I will just ask people to send me an ICQ with offers so I will have more discretion.
All good. I just thought it was odd. :)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've (Acid) never used ICQ.... ever. Ron is a guild mate and friend that has never had a Stratics account before now so I offered to post some stuff for him to sell. That's the long and short of it. I've never asked for a 'cut' and never had anything to do with his sales. Any auctions I have done for my own items have always been post bids on Stratics only. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Acid does not have icq. He originally posted this ring for me, as i returned after a 6 yr break and have had to re-start a stratics account. The ring was pulled not even hours after being posted and status of this thread was changed to "sold" same day. Sorry some people somehow missed this as your bid Gandalf came after this had happened. The comments above are self explanatory, but it is possible maybe someone did not read this entire thread and is confused about the results. I've been on vacation this entire week with no access to the boards, so happy to talk about it via icq tomorrow (Saturday night) when I return. Sorry for any one that had confusion, and there will be plenty more pieces in the future posted by me. Gandalf if you are looking for a specific piece we can talk via icq tomorrow night and I will see if I can help. No need to keep this thread going.

Thanks,

Ronald

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since the sale is over and this thread appears to be sliding downhill a bit, locked as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.