• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whose car is this?!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and there is a UO sticker in the window.

Makes you wonder.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love that!

Way back in the day I had a Quake sticker on my vehicle that I made out of vinyl and it sure attracted some weirdies.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shouldn't it be "Kal Ort Por" or "Rel Por", perhaps even "Vas Rel Por" if they were in the carpool lane?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My friend drives a truck and snapped this pic the other day and sent it to me.

If it was me driving, I would have flagged you down and talked!
The license plate is awesome lol.

I mean there's no way I'd be caught dead with it but still funny either way.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Woo! Mystery solved @Kyronix ?! I'm sure ultimas small community is bad for the future of the game, but it's one of the things I love most about it.

Enziet

Journeyman
Okay that is cool. I should take a picture of my plate one of these days and post it here :) It says Rel Por lol

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that is pretty awesome, now i kinda want a sticker like that.... and i wanna change my plate too.....

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey you know what, @Kyronix... For the sentiment I see described so often on here that the remaining devs aren't passionate / don't love / don't play UO, this sure paints it in a different light.
Not really, it was already evident who are more involved with the community.