• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard - Artifacts = PoF-able please!

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Kyronix @Bleak

Are you guys seeing this?

You can't just set up some arbitrarily long grind and then assume players will go along with it just because. I basically never get anything from any boss that I do, so anymore I mostly don't bother. I only have one account.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix @Bleak

Are you guys seeing this?

You can't just set up some arbitrarily long grind and then assume players will go along with it just because. I basically never get anything from any boss that I do, so anymore I mostly don't bother. I only have one account.
I cant see how 1 player with 1 account can really do anything worthwhile in UO. I do feel really bad for people who try and grind with 1 account.
Personally I keep 10 accounts open but I gotta pay for 10 accounts thats the bad part lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not sure if you read my either. And frankly, new players shouldn't be starting anywhere but Atlantic. But I am admittedly heavily biased toward Atlantic, so take that for what you will, it's only an opinion.

There is nothing wrong about talking about the "worth" of items. I am a hedge fund and private equity accountant - the valuation of 'things' matters to me. I happen to believe greed is good (see Gordon Gekko quote from Wall Street). One of my favorite aspects of this game is the unique economy, trading, so on and so forth. The wonderful thing about UO is that there is a part of this game that intrigues everyone and the economy is a big part of why I love this game. I'm not saying it has to be important to everyone, but it's important to me. I don't mind the 'itemization' of UO. It happened. It's not going to be reversed. I got over that a long time ago.

And no need with the melodramatic 'when no one is left to play this game' chatter. There are many aspects that will contribute to the end of this game beyond the perceived obsession with value and worth of items.
No one tells new players where to start... just like when I started they start usually somewhere that seems "close" to where they live...

And obviously you are wearing rose collored glasses and don't see the droves of people leaving UO... the hundreds of posts of people fed up and dissatisfied all the time... nice keep dreaming...

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No one tells new players where to start... just like when I started they start usually somewhere that seems "close" to where they live...

And obviously you are wearing rose collored glasses and don't see the droves of people leaving UO... the hundreds of posts of people fed up and dissatisfied all the time... nice keep dreaming...
New players should be starting on Atlantic if they want the proper help to get up to speed. If someone isn't capable of being self-sufficient in this game, they have no business starting elsewhere.

We have had a pretty sizable influx of players on Atlantic ever since the expansion was released. There will likely be a drop off during the summer time and then another pick up in the fall. There are always people coming and going, that's the nature of this game.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
@Capt. Lucky

your style of using suits that "last forever" is not where the devs have directed the game. even for pvm, im using antique jewels that wear out 10 times faster than normal. these jewels can be replaced easly, and they are still at around 750 to 1k imbue weight. and thats for pvm. i can replace them extremely cheaply (most of these ive gotten for 10m or less) for pvp people are spending hundreds of millions on jewels knowing full well that theyllhave to be replaced, but not for years, and by then something new is out, or a replacement can be found.

if your not using "temporary" items, your not maximizing the benefits the devs have provided. which is fine to play average geared characters, and yes its less hassel / commitment to keep searching for replacements, but really what else are we supposed to do in the game except look for new gear?

i find just not being able to pof something for fear it will wear out is laughable. i think the arguement is more because people want to be able to just fort up an item after months of heavy use and sell it for the same price as a fresh, unused item. And realistically, a year old cameo at 245 durability probably isnt even significanly devalued because of the durability. maybe by 10 percent gold value or so but its not gamebreaking.
Your free to buy whatever junk ya want and watch it break. My gold is staying in the bank and isn't entering the economy for it. I got great suits and my template isn't trashed at the whim of the dev team. I like that. I'm not gonna hope I can get a group together to get something I need to keep my template together long after the new awesome dungeon has gone cold and no one wants to go there anymore. I love this fallacy that somehow this junk lasts for years, lol. It's a lie and a major joke, total nonsense. Sure if you don't play it probably lasts forever lol. I get months outta these sort of items at best. I'm retired and play a LOT. I've never came across this magical lasts forever stuff.

It's pointless not to make items POFable as they are going to be old news and obsolete with the next big publish anyway, well that's their plan. Many here say they aren't even bothering trying to get the new items as the drop rate is so low. So now people aren't buying them if they were available and people aren't even bothering to look for them due to the drop rate. It's pretty clear the wheels have fallen off the bus with this direction of thinking. The whole items system has gone upside down and backwards. At any rate, *if* you do happen on the rare drop stuff that can't be POFed I ain't hunting for it or buying it :p AND they should make it perfectly clear to new players what junk can't be POFed. It needs to be right there on the item. Cause I hate seeing new players getting ripped off. It can get pretty confusing to even me at times if an item is POFable or junk. Lots of stuff that aren't artifacts can't be POFed and it's a scam having to go to web pages and do research just to find out an items real properties.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i dunno, ive used vvv gear on my sampire for over a year now and still doesnt need to be replaced. its at like 200 durability. i guess i just dont see the big deal. and i still have 1k free silver points for when it does have to be replaced.

in all seriousness, are you having problems with items wearing out? i just cant fathom the amount of time playing it would take for this actually to be an issue. tho i do agree for sake of consistencey any item that cant be forted should be tagged "brittle" (including antique and all other jewels with dura on them)
I am finding that my VvV items on my MAGE is having to be repaired every 2 or 3 hunts. He doesn't take the damage of a dexxer, but the durability on that stuff drops like a rock, in my opinion.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am finding that my VvV items on my MAGE is having to be repaired every 2 or 3 hunts. He doesn't take the damage of a dexxer, but the durability on that stuff drops like a rock, in my opinion.
i get about 2 hours of taking very heavy continuous damage on a sampire out of them. thats almost 100 hours of playing my samp, and still good life in them. considering there free, its a great option if you dont have gold, or just want to stat boost. i can get 2 more with my free silver, and thinking that will last me till my time uo is over (a couple years)

i have noticed very strange things with anitque gear and durability loss. it might have something to do with just being in combat, its probably some wierd formula with something other than just the normal damage taken gives durability loss thrown in. like you take loss when a bard song is just active.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have noticed very strange things with anitque gear and durability loss. it might have something to do with just being in combat, its probably some wierd formula with something other than just the normal damage taken gives durability loss thrown in. like you take loss when a bard song is just active.
Yeah I've been training a pet at the shadow ele and just standing there and the durability just drops off. Also training archery on a wolf spider and it decreases. I'm not taking any damage in either case but I guess it's considered "in combat" and triggers it.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in all seriousness, are you having problems with items wearing out?
I thought a little bit about this, and you know, it highly depends on what content you're doing, somethings cause your gear to take more damage than others.

now I don't farm things like the Grizzle or any mobs that drop that "Acid" that takes your gear down in chunks of 20-30 points of durability each time it hits you, no. It wouldn't be reasonable to say someone "Only" farms things like the grizzle.

but if I do champ spawns for example, I'm not going to do only Barracoon spawns (which has the lowest durability loss from your items) . I do all champ spawns, the drop-rate of powerscrolls does not differentiate between the different spawn types, the Replicas do. So I normally do Barracoon the least amount.

The amount of durability you lose also depends on which template you play.
I play a Wammie... Most other people seem to play a Sampire for champ spawns.
Evasion, causes your weapon to be what takes durability damage (from parry) thus my reasoning stating that templates matter in this.

I'd say on average I need to repair my armor approximately every 2-4spawns depending on which ones I've done. (I normally Repair at ~20-30/255) normally I'm pretty good at repairing my items before they hit 0/255. Once my imbued items reach less than 100 durability I've gotta repair every 1-2 spawns. in that case, it's where I replace pieces. (if they're not pof-able)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you post a video of how you do this? Iam heavily interested how u control 9 characters i struggle with 2 sometimes

Edit: Client flipping is fast at times, if you have epilepsy it's probably not a good idea to watch this video.

Also, There were deaths on VirtueBane- Literally the only time there's a death on that fight it happens exactly the same way Everytime.

Point proven 33% droprate (shown at the end of the video)

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I must say i am impressed. Initially i thought ohh another multiboxer...

But I was wrong. Seems there are still honest people out there.

One question.

I saw a sampire doing the fight.
3(?) Necro Weaver for the Mob
2 bards for the music.

What excatly is the role of the 3 dudes in the north East corner?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I must say i am impressed. Initially i thought ohh another multiboxer...

But I was wrong. Seems there are still honest people out there.

One question.

I saw a sampire doing the fight.
3(?) Necro Weaver for the Mob
2 bards for the music.

What excatly is the role of the 3 dudes in the north East corner?
1 wammie that I used on every boss
4 bards total only two used on every boss - taken only to increase drop chances.
2 sampires only used on the lich - I have these guys there mostly to increase my chances of getting drops
2 necro-weavers that I use to control spawn.

In the video when I switched to the other guys in the corner, I only do that so they don't lose connection from idleness, so far I've not gotten a drop on any character if they've disconnected during a roof run, It could be just terrible drop-rates though...

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So you don't hit the last Boss with all 9 but still get drop on all 9? I thought you need to really hit also

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run 4 accounts typically. I'm short one repond for two Cameo sets.
The drop rates on all items seemed a little higher when it first came out.

Question. characters that are idol that do nothing. Do they ever get drops?
Or should I ask. The drop rate of those that are idol lower then the rest of the guys?

Thank you

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'll try and condense how I feel about this in general. If it wears out it should be kinda reasonable to get one. Shouldn't need like 5 people doing some insane spawn and maybe someone gets something every 5th time. If it can be POFed, or doesn't even have a durability tag, that should be a pretty tough thing to find. That's reasonable. Those should be around too I think. Sorta like hitting a really good EM drop. The stuff dreams are made of. Now make something that's a super rare drop, that isn't easy to get, then make it wear out on top of that. That's just messed up. That makes no sense. Crafters like to make a living too. I know there are a few crafters that make a nice coin selling me POF over and over.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I run 4 accounts typically. I'm and short one repond for two Cameo sets.
The drop rates on all items seemed a little higher when it first came out.

Question. characters that are idol that do nothing. Do they ever get drops?
Or should I ask. The drop rate of those that are idol lower then the rest of the guys?

Thank you
You get drops from completing all the rooms, once the "Roof" is complete, it distributes drops to everyone that was on that part of the quest if RNG permits.
you do not need looting rights to get a drop.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you don't hit the last Boss with all 9 but still get drop on all 9? I thought you need to really hit also
Right, I could kill all 4 bosses with one character, and have the other 8 sit in the corner and do absolutely nothing. I'd still have to do each room to go again.
Hitting the 4th boss only gives you more loot on the corpse, if you break party.

Last edited:

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, I could kill all 4 bosses with one character, and have the other 8 sit in the corner and do absolutely nothing. I'd still have to do each room to go again.
Hitting the 4th boss only gives you move loot on the corpse, if you break party.
So you need to break party to get the increased loot on the corpse? Have you done the roof both ways, ie, staying in party and breaking party? If so, have you noticed any change in the drop rate of the arties? If you get increased loot on the corpse if you break party then it seems worthwhile to do so and get multiple chars with looting rights. Unless, of course, the arty drop rate is higher when staying in party.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you need to break party to get the increased loot on the corpse? Have you done the roof both ways, ie, staying in party and breaking party? If so, have you noticed any change in the drop rate of the arties? If you get increased loot on the corpse if you break party then it seems worthwhile to do so and get multiple chars with looting rights. Unless, of course, the arty drop rate is higher when staying in party.
Yes I've done it by dropping party the first 40+ times, except depending on which boss I found it very difficult to sort through all the loot with each character before I was kicked back to the lobby, so I'd occasionally miss loot.

I don't run any scripts so... disadvantage much? It's harder for honest players to do this, which was my entire reasoning for recording the encounter in full screen so everyone could see what I was running.

The artifact drop-rate seems unaffected if party is or is not broken.

Crimson Hawk Moth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What about UO isn't an insane grind? Here to show an example: I had my younger brother open an account last weekend (he had been somewhat interested in uo for a while but for various reasons I told him not to play). After figuring out basics in haven, he asked me for some direction, which got us on the subject of templates. We got that taken care of and he asked what he could actually do in the game now..... My answer, farm graveyards for a month(skill gains), realizing that every item that drops is total crap and in the end u got less gold then I can make at a single champ (30 minutes work). I then shown him what its going to be like to get items ( did 3 medusas got 0 drops), also the stat scrolls from the harrow ( Baja shard has none he gonna have to pay RL cash to get, same with 90% of his skill scrolls). Long story short, he already leaving UO for a game that's 'less grindy' and that 'Hits his RP spot', both which are not UO qualities anymore. In effect UO is becoming quickly akin to summoners war, where I log in grind for hours while bored log off and go do other things, because that's all this game is now days, grind grind grind (and spend rl money due to economy being crap). Yeah he could of started on ATL then we wouldn't be playing together, why after 15+ years of UO should I have to move to ATL to have a player base big enough to actually play uo in a viable way?

I have been a loyal customer, please be loyal Devs.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah he could of started on ATL then we wouldn't be playing together, why after 15+ years of UO should I have to move to ATL to have a player base big enough to actually play uo in a viable way?
Cos thats where its at these days! If I was introducing any new player to UO I would tell them to play on Atlantic. At least it looks like there is still life in the game over there.

I myself play Europa. I also have a full set of characters over on Atlantic so when my home shard is quiet I can sign in there and play. You don't need to move everything over there just make new chars so you can play Atlantic and another shard.

My connection to ATL isn't great as I am in Europe and when Atlantic is "prime time" I'm usually off to bed. I just deal with it and play. No point moaning. I don't think anything will change about the dead shards anytime soon. Thats the way I look at it.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's the verdict guys @Kyronix @Bleak?

Once during a meet & greet, we were told these things (Shadowguard Artifacts) would be Repairable, PoF-able, but not Alter-able... Then shortly thereafter we were told "We don't want items to last forever".

We were also told during a Meet & Greet, that Jewelry will remain non-PoF-able. I want to bring this up because perhaps you dont realize how rare "Clean" jewelry is.

There's gotta be a reason to hunt for "Clean" items, particularly Legendaries, Everything except Jewelry is PoF-able. it really does not make sense that jewelry would be any different than Armor or Weapons.

A word about why the Gargoyle versions of these items do not seem to be dropping would be pretty nice as well.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's the verdict guys @Kyronix @Bleak?

Once during a meet & greet, we were told these things (Shadowguard Artifacts) would be Repairable, PoF-able, but not Alter-able... Then shortly thereafter we were told "We don't want items to last forever".

We were also told during a Meet & Greet, that Jewelry will remain non-PoF-able. I want to bring this up because perhaps you dont realize how rare "Clean" jewelry is.

There's gotta be a reason to hunt for "Clean" items, particularly Legendaries, Everything except Jewelry is PoF-able. it really does not make sense that jewelry would be any different than Armor or Weapons.

A word about why the Gargoyle versions of these items do not seem to be dropping would be pretty nice as well.
The verdict is the same as when we addressed this in a recent Meet & Greet. There needs to be a balance between items lasting forever and the cycling out of items to drive the economic wheel. We'll evaluate the viability of expanding the use of powder of fortification with this in mind.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do appreciate the reply @Kyronix ! You're the most active of all the Devs when it comes to communicating with us here on the forums. Thanks!

I've done a quick search here this seems to be the most recent M&G with this topic being brought up.... Here
Specific Quote below.
Mesanna - Greetings Bishop
Bishop: hiya
Kyronix - Hello!
Bishop: I have many jewelry pcs that are prized or completely clean, but cannot be powdered of fortification. Is there a fix your working on for this issue?
Mesanna - Never could be
Bishop: never what could be
Mesanna - at this time we are not planning on changing that. Jewelry.
Bishop: whats the value of having it clean then? if it can't be powdered? Its just like imbued.
Mesanna - no neg properties
Kyronix - The budgets are way above what you can get with imbuing
Bishop: so is armor and everything else but you can powder them
Mesanna - there is a big difference. most jewelry start with 255 dur, armor doesn't. That chest is 43 dur.
Bishop: you should tell you gms and others they said it was bugged
Mesanna - what GM said that, and I will make sure they have the correct info
Bishop: i didnt write the name sorry, and the helper you can page no info
Mesanna - Advisors?
Bishop: said that jewelry was different..yes advisor also
Mesanna - I will take care of the advisors and make sure they know the difference
Bishop: so it the way you want it to be now? That's troubling.
Is this correct, or maybe there is something more recent?

If this is correct... There's no motivation in farming for "Clean" legendaries because there's no difference between clean, brittle, imbued ones... besides the "look" (no negatives). - Really?
Since they both lose durability at the same rate and neither can be PoF'd. - This kills PvM content. maybe there should be "Uses Remaining" on all Decorative items that make sounds/animations when double clicked?

I've gotta bring the "Slither" back into play here, among many other items that "Last forever" and are still being Sold and Traded almost every single day.
What gives?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The verdict is the same as when we addressed this in a recent Meet & Greet. There needs to be a balance between items lasting forever and the cycling out of items to drive the economic wheel. We'll evaluate the viability of expanding the use of powder of fortification with this in mind.
I just don't get why we can't have suits/weapons that last (this item last forever, this item can't be repaired, this item is brittle it's just to much). So many combinations making a good suit and some pieces are irreplaceable. So many characters so many accounts only to have temp suits/weapons. I really don't think this is the answer for keeping areas vibrant. With shadowguard in particular and the nasty RNG the juice is not worth the squeeze. I really enjoy UO but hate the RNG and grind, seems like everything now is based off this. 18 going on almost 19 years of extensive play and these are the things I am seeing

CONS: PVP has almost died, VVV is a failure- sorry no content to it but maybe in the future? PVM is nothing great you can hunt basically 3-4 monsters for high end loot and that's it. IDOCS have been destroyed with new timer system. Crafting has been nerfed bc you can't get better than the high end loot. Economy gets worse and worse every month

PROS: I have shard shields to visit all those dead shards. I really have enjoyed the new banking system and vendor search. I am sure there are 15 other things I have liked in the last year but the meat and potatoes that I want to see tweaked/changed are in the above paragraph.

To end my rant
"This is your life and its ending one grind session at a time.”

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Interesting. It sounds like the more accounts you use, the more drops you get. I've done roof about 50 times in a two man group. We probably average a drop between the two of us every 2.5 runs. Only seen a cameo ONCE between the two of us. We've been on a dry spell for the past 40+ runs with zero cameos. Is it really worth using 9 accounts though? Can't imagine how long it takes to room up 9 accounts! Roof can still be soloed on one account even after the boss buff. Ideally, you'd run it with a second account and have a hidden resser for the accidental deaths...specifically for blood oath. It's such a dumb mechanic...I always insta-die if I can't TAB out fast enough because i do 250+ damage every hit.

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it really worth using 9 accounts though?
As far as the time saved, sure it's worth it. but I'm done farming it now, I literally only did that last run to record it, I've gotten my full set of cameos, and I will not be farming for more until they're PoF-able. As far as the Corpse loot- I get the same stuff other places, what's so special about Shadowguard? the set up is fun, but after doing it as many times as I have it's not anywhere near as much fun anymore.

Maybe if you had a chance at something for each room, instead of only on the completion of the "Roof", I would probably still farm it. I get a cameo about every 10-15 runs (WITH 9 Accounts) Not Worth.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do appreciate the reply @KyronixI've gotta bring the "Slither" back into play here, among many other items that "Last forever" and are still being Sold and Traded almost every single day.
and its one of the most wanted and expensive items (suit wise) in the whole game.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As far as the time saved, sure it's worth it. but I'm done farming it now, I literally only did that last run to record it, I've gotten my full set of cameos, and I will not be farming for more until they're PoF-able. As far as the Corpse loot- I get the same stuff other places, what's so special about Shadowguard? the set up is fun, but after doing it as many times as I have it's not anywhere near as much fun anymore.

Maybe if you had a chance at something for each room, instead of only on the completion of the "Roof", I would probably still farm it. I get a cameo about every 10-15 runs (WITH 9 Accounts) Not Worth.
Definitely understand. Repeating roof everyday can get dull, especially doing the rooms. My biggest challenge is finding someone to do the rooms/roof with. It's just awful doing it solo on one account because the spawn is so slow. I will ask people to join my group and exit, just so the spawn for armory or fountain is faster. I also wouldn't mind POFable cameos because of how difficult it is for me to farm them.

Would be interesting if the "Owned By" versions had no durability like Conjurer's trinket but the trade off is...it should be account or character bound on equip.

So just curious, what are you going to farm/hunt now? Doesn't seem like any other content is worth farming because most things have an awful drop rate for legendaries, which is a shame. That or the drop rate of artifacts (like slither, crimson cincture, or tinker legs) is awfully low for the time spent.

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and its one of the most wanted and expensive items (suit wise) in the whole game.
Right, it's expensive because of the PvP usability, Cameos work in both Pvm & PvP very well. except being more of a PvM item (IMO) Slithers & Cameos should be switched around, or they should both either Not have Durability, or they should be PoF-able.

This "economic wheel" is an illusion- if you want the Economy going again (and be more new-player friendly) There is a Gold Purge in order.

Unfortunately most of the playerbase probably wouldn't go for that (there are tons of people out there who buy gold) I am not one of them.
of course with the inflation, anyone could make 50-500m per item, incase you didn't notice I didn't loot ANY gold at the end of that video... you know why? because every item I picked up, and most of the items I even through in my "trash" box, are worth more gold than what was on the ground.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So what will you be hunting/farming now that you're done with shadowguard? ;)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So what will you be hunting/farming now that you're done with shadowguard? ;)
Hah, probably nothing anytime soon, I've been on UO an ungodly amount of hours as of late, probably going to take a break from pvm...

I feel the time it takes for me to get anything worthwhile from non-boss mobs isn't worth it. which makes bosses the only viable mobs for me to farm... I despise farming keys though, so... it's back to pvp for me I guess. :D