• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Altering Bug?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hi all,

be careful folks there is something buggy

i bought quite nice legendary bone arms which i cannot alter now, i altered enhanced bone arms before which is now not longer possible

@Kyronix can you look into this? altering Bone Chest is still working and also studded arms works

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I don't know if these are related but it would not let me repair an epaulette from VVV using any type of tool. Three of us tried it out with each one.

The rest of the VVV gear repaired just fine.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Altering studded/bone armor still works, it needs to face the right direction for it to be alterable... Also, the item cannot already be enhanced. it needs to be altered before enhancing.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Altering studded/bone armor still works, it needs to face the right direction for it to be alterable... Also, the item cannot already be enhanced. it needs to be altered before enhancing.
oh god damnit

who programmed this??? the item was already enhanced when i bought it... perfect lets burn gold....

@Kyronix somebody must have been drunk... can you please get this fixed. this is BS