• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So my seed box is full ....

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my seed box is full and I wish to 'remove' some seeds that I have plenty of to make room for others. ie I have like 2300 orange poppy seeds, 1000 bright green snake plant seeds etc. Has anyone figured out a work around as to HOW to get the darn things out?

If I try to remove all 2300 seeds so that I can put say 200 back in, it won't let me as my backpack can't hold em, so the alternative is to remove them one (1) at a time .......... 2100 flipping times .....................
*(()%^&%^&^%(*)&*^&%^%^)*( <------------ swearing.

Who designed this that so you can't elect to remove a flipping number from a stack ??? 1 or all is moronic!

Anyone know of a work around, other than selecting a new seed box and wasting a vet pick? I certainly don't feel like removing close to 4000 seeds ONE BY ONE to make my seed box useable again.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So my seed box is full and I wish to 'remove' some seeds that I have plenty of to make room for others. ie I have like 2300 orange poppy seeds, 1000 bright green snake plant seeds etc. Has anyone figured out a work around as to HOW to get the darn things out?

If I try to remove all 2300 seeds so that I can put say 200 back in, it won't let me as my backpack can't hold em, so the alternative is to remove them one (1) at a time .......... 2100 flipping times .....................
*(()%^&%^&^%(*)&*^&%^%^)*( <------------ swearing.

Who designed this that so you can't elect to remove a flipping number from a stack ??? 1 or all is moronic!

Anyone know of a work around, other than selecting a new seed box and wasting a vet pick? I certainly don't feel like removing close to 4000 seeds ONE BY ONE to make my seed box useable again.

I know of no work around.... and I feel your pain. *sighs*

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
makes.me think of rose of trin... click click click click click
At least with the rose of Trinsic you can click 10 times in a row, the seed box won't let you even click the '1' option more than about 2/3 times before the seed box gump closes itself so you then need to reopen it, scroll to the seeds you were trying to get out, maybe get 2 out then it closes again and you have to open it again and scroll again. I started to try and get out by 'one clicking' but gave up in frustration. Have to open that box up at least 2000 times to actually get to the 2300 seeds, and then because they are on the second/third page have to arrow along, unless I actually take out all the smaller piles and dump them back in so perhaps can get the larger piles go to page one, but it still won't let me get out more than 2/3 on average before the whole gump closes down. The MOST I got at one time clicking 'one' was 6, but that was a rarity. After removing 50 of the stack of 2300 I had had it.

They need to redesign this thing completely and fix it.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The seed box interface is something that has needed some love since its inception. My workaround is that I don't use the seed box for my more commonly used seeds, I only use it as "long-term storage". I have a secure container next to my seed box which houses the 9 or 10 types of seeds I more commonly deal with and which will grow to the quantities which you describe, this way I don't have to worry about using the seed box interface for anything than pulling out one or two special seeds at a time. I can pull out however many of my mass produced seeds from the secured container as I wish without hassle.

So essentially my work-around is to not use the seed box for such commonly used, high quantity seeds.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always hated the interface to the seed box. Would have been better if it just had a regular container interface.
I don't store my seeds in it. I just use it to identify my seeds then I take them out and put them in a chest.
The seed box is really only useful for identifying seeds.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I use EC.

Make sure your box is checked in Options for Hold Shift to Unstack Items. Method of picking up a pile/stack of items without having to hold the shift button. Table comes up and their are 5 picks on the window when trying to drag a seed stack out of it's location.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
First I use EC.

Make sure your box is checked in Options for Hold Shift to Unstack Items. Method of picking up a pile/stack of items without having to hold the shift button. Table comes up and their are 5 picks on the window when trying to drag a seed stack out of it's location.
See box only allows you to drop items in to remove them you have to use the context menu.... I'm guessing you don't use a seed box from the Vet rewards.