• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is.... Traders Quest

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see on the new release that there is something called "Traders Quest"

do we know what this is or is this a new surprise for us?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
They have not released any info about it yet.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah ok, im on holidays and didnt know if i had missed them talking about it earlier or not.
hate it when i find out later that everyone already knows stuff about stuff being released because i was off wool gathering in my head.

oh look, something shiny!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix dropped this brief description of the quest in the public governors' forum a while back:

"With Pub 86 we'll be introducing a new method of funding the cities in the form of trade orders. Trade orders will allow players to deliver goods between cities in exchange for resources and other rewards for themselves, as well as monies for the city treasury. "

He also said in another post in that thread: "I think the trade orders will help to fund the treasuries pretty well. The amount of money that is required to fulfill the orders is relatively small, as they are generated in real time from the inventories of shopkeepers throughout the City, and the payoff when you deliver them is pretty hefty in comparison."

http://stratics.com/community/threads/fund-raising.317328

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Damn only for the City System, I had hoped it was some kind of new crafter quests.
But yes, the City system need some help to the economy :)

Last edited:

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn only for the City System, I had hoped it was some kind of new crafter quests.
But yes, the City system need some help to the economy :)
The City system just benefits. You can get some pretty neat loot from participating, as well as experience some dynamic ambush style battles along the way! Look for more details when it hits TC1!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The City system just benefits. You can get some pretty neat loot from participating, as well as experience some dynamic ambush style battles along the way! Look for more details when it hits TC1!
Wait, what? This sounds very familiar to me and potentially is very exciting!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds intersting..... And I already volunteerd to write a report about it after I done some testing. :)