• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Documenting the Publish, First Installment

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can seriously get a Tangle as a woodland belt... *CHEERS*

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does robe and belt slot items have durability? Are they PoF-able?
The converted artifacts are identical to their originals in terms of durability, PoF, and the like. The only exception is the conversions of the Quiver of Infinity which do not have the archery related bonuses of the original QoI.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The converted artifacts are identical to their originals in terms of durability, PoF, and the like. The only exception is the conversions of the Quiver of Infinity which do not have the archery related bonuses of the original QoI.
Original Lt of the RBG Sash for example had no durability. What about Blackthorn Artifact version?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the new publish freshly installed on test center we offer our first page of information on its content. For your enlightenment we present:​
More pages and reports will follow as we explore further.​

Yup more coming... Here is a "Spoiler"

Thanks to all who helped on TC1 with the invasion so I have all the screenshots to work on my report. :)

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the most expensive item costs 100 points.
How much points do we get per turned in item? One?
And can an approximate drop rate of these already be estimated?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the most expensive item costs 100 points.
How much points do we get per turned in item? One?
And can an approximate drop rate of these already be estimated?
Every item is one point.

From Kyronix:

The m'artie awarded from the Captain is to a random top attacker. You may be at the top of the list, but you have just as much chance as someone at the bottom of the list. The m'artie awarded from the Lighthouse is awarded to everyone on the list.

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess a lot of folks are courious, which items have been the master copies for the blackthorn artifacts.
Petra, maybe you wish to add a column to your table providing the name of the template (original item) ?

Template

Rune Beetle Carapace
Quiver of Ininity
Shroud of the Condemned

Night Eyes
Mace and Shield
Folded Steel Lenses
Mystic's Garb

Cloak of Silence
Cloak of Power
Cloak of Life
Cloak of Death

Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard
Conjurer's Garb
Tangle
Crimson

Last edited:

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duck Momo​
R Traveler said:
Original Lt of the RBG Sash for example had no durability. What about Blackthorn Artifact version?​
it is a copy of the replica with 150 durability.

@ Kyronix: In this case, at least the tool tip for the Lt. sash in the reward list of the crown's agent lacks the dura info and in my eyes should be added for clarification.

And: I beg you badly for my chester-type bard Nasrudin, please introduce also a jester suit with the sashes properties (and for my Kelly O'Brian a full appron) (all the same sash slot)...

With a chester's tear,...

Last edited:

Moldy Fishmonger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

@ Kyronix: In this case, at least the tool tip for the Lt. sash in the reward list of the crown's agent lacks the dura info and in my eyes should be added for clarification.

And: I beg you badly for my chester-type bard Nasrudin, please introduce also a jester suit with the sashes properties (and for my Kelly O'Brian a full appron) (all the same chest slot)...

With a chester's tear,...
The tool tip in the EC shows the durability

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dura is shown in both clients.
Sorry for any inconvinience i may have caused...

Well, in fact i it took a long time for the first loading of the tool tips in the rewards list. Had to move my cursor on and off the icons several times until all tool tips were displayed.

Dang, at least it may not be a technical issue but a biological on the other end of the wire ;)

Last edited:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

from one of the boss guys...was so hard to see I had to clear out my entire backpack lol...Origin, on my necro mage...if not for the greater dragon, no way I would have seen the end of any of the bosses ;P.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess a lot of folks are courious, which items have been the master copies for the blackthorn artifacts.
Petra, maybe you wish to add a column to your table providing the name of the template (original item) ?

Template

Rune Beetle Carapace
Quiver of Ininity
Shroud of the Condemned

Night Eyes
Mace and Shield
Folded Steel Lenses
Mystic's Garb

Cloak of Silence
Cloak of Power
Cloak of Life
Cloak of Death

Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard
Conjurer's Garb
Tangle
Crimson
Can do, thanks for the list :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So..... Silly question but does anyone have any pics of what those paintings look like?