• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Migration Issues

V

VortexEU

I think it's fairly safe to say that although the shards are back up, the process is not yet complete.
I have tried to find my way around the new account set up only to end up majorly frustrated. I could only find a way to add a gametime code, no credit card information. I think we need to be patient a little longer.
I think, they should make sure they have things working and read before making the switch.

I've got chars missing & can't play.

E

ECO Director

SO where the hell is oceania..... once again we are treated with disrespect

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW! Account Management

Amazing is all I have to say. This change is just amazing and so much easier than before. Glad UO is finally with the times

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: WOW! Account Management

Amazing is all I have to say. This change is just amazing and so much easier than before. Glad UO is finally with the times
Currently Offline
The Mythic Account Management site is currently down for maintenance. We should be back soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

day two.............. maybe after 13+ years its time to call it a day

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Try refreshing your page

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Cant Access my account. NEED HELP !!

On EA account name Enter the email you used you linked your UO accounts On. Press the forgot password option.

Check email. Email directs you to enter password.(Password is not the one you used to enter UO) After that is done Enter Email adress and password.

Follow the instruction. Then go to the link account option. Then link your UO accounts to it.

Then ontop you can switch between current accounts.
Ok, I have reset and changed my password like instructed. But I cannot seem to find the link account option. And not sure how to link my uo accounts. Please explain how this is done step by step. TY

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When you are logged in all the way to the right on the orange bar it says link accounts.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend and guildmaster had 6 character slots before the servers went down yesterday, when he logged in today, one of his chars was gone (his crafter char) and he cant even make a new character with the "new" button, where has his crafter character gone? why is his account suddenly lacking one character slot?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

well, I'm lost too....

- Registered
- Linked accounts

now what? where do I see my accounts status? o_O

looks like this site is made 90% for warhammer and daoc and an hidden 10% for UO... also you can buy gtc for all games but UO -.-

H

Harbag

Character Vanished with Account Migration

I logged in this morning and 1 of my characters has just vanished from the log-in screen ("Wakka'Gut" my Orc Crafter). I only have 5 characters now instead of 6, and not an option to make a new one either. So Im not sure where my character has gone. I used him last night, logged off then logged on this morning. The new account migration/upgrade thing happened and this is probably the fault.

Has anyone else "lost" any characters since last night ? And I didnt touch anything myself, just logged him out as usual last night...

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to log in and link my UO account. It tells me to go select my account from the dropdown box or what have you and select subscriptions. I do that. The only thing I get is a constant "There was an error processing your request".

Is it just me or are other people having similar trouble?

D

Der Rock

well, I'm lost too....

- Registered
- Linked accounts

now what? where do I see my accounts status? o_O

looks like this site is made 90% for warhammer and daoc and an hidden 10% for UO... also you can buy gtc for all games but UO -.-
yep,all i see is infos for warhammer... :(
no acc infos and no link to uo acc management...:(

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

After you linked your UO accounts. Above the orange bar you can cycle to your accounts that are linked. Then go to Subsciption tab all the way to the left. It say the status of your account.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

After you linked your UO accounts. Above the orange bar you can cycle to your accounts that are linked. Then go to Subsciption tab all the way to the left. It say the status of your account.
Subscription is useless since says only to bring a frind to war, transfer a character in war, register a trial in war, ecc...

That's what happen by selecting the account on the top by the dropdown list:

Error
There was an error processing your request

Return to the homepage.
if I click homepage still return this error :/

i've also received an email "Account Change Notification" but is totally in japanese or chinese or some kind of asiatic language and I'm totally unable to read it :D

D

Der Rock

ok,the window aktuelles kto. can chase 4 diff.acc if i use 1 it says

error go to webside :(

maybe it hase something todo with that _uo after acc name ?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Well I now have a new and different page but still cant put in my cc number anywhere! Boy did they really screw things up this time!
I think you guys just arent sure how to work it lol

It takes getting used to, but its far superior to what we had.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've partially translated the mail, but is totally insane...
it speaks about mixing some plants into a bowl ?_?

D

Der Rock

I think you guys just arent sure how to work it lol

It takes getting used to, but its far superior to what we had.
YES you are right,if it wouldnt be so WE would NOT post it !

dont be so satisfid,be a bro` and tell me step by step what to do...

;)

(or is it a fake post? ) :gee:

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Character Vanished with Account Migration

Same here. Sixth character missing on 2 accounts, but I have all 6 characters on a third account.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand this at all! What are we supposed to enter on that first page? it says the EA Account name is an email address? How do I get to my UO accounts?? *confused*

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a problem with my second UO account i have linked both to my EA account, the problem is on the one account i can edit the subcription and see my UO titles etc. but if i want to switch to the second i got unknown error please return, cant edit anything.

Error

Return to the homepage.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If does it works and if it was for UO maybe would be good....

but actually doesn't show the account status and seems to have nothing for UO...
all war here, war there, sorry if we play UO :(

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a problem with my second UO account i have linked both to my EA account, the problem is on the one account i can edit the subcription and see my UO titles etc. but if i want to switch to the second i got unknown error please return, cant edit anything.
I just linked my old closed second account to see if the same happened and it does. I can access the subscription information for my second account, but not the one I am actually using. =P I get the same error.

At least I know it's not just me now though.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

what an unbelievable cluster f... this new billing website is - omg is all i can say

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok,the window aktuelles kto. can chase 4 diff.acc if i use 1 it says

error go to webside :(

maybe it hase something todo with that _uo after acc name ?

No.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Create the EA master account as the same email thats on your UO account

Go to Link Accounts - It will show every UO account attached to your email. Put in the passwords - hit link - then confirm at the bottom of the screen. You will then be able to cycle between accounts at the top of the page and adjust your subscriptions.

D

Der Rock

Go to Link Accounts - It will show every UO account attached to your email. Put in the passwords - hit link - then confirm at the bottom of the screen. You will then be able to cycle between accounts at the top of the page and adjust your subscriptions.
bro`that IS the crux here, it doesnt work as you say....

always recive a error message and NO uo there,only WAR infos :sad2:

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyone have an active phone number to customer service?

One that doesn't take me to India? Cause I swear to god I will go postal on someones ass if I call and get transferred to a non English speaking person

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All I get is:

Error

Return to the homepage.
by clicking home page I get the error again...

on subscriptions I see only "bring a friend to WAR", "buy a code for WAR", "make a WAR trial account".

I've also receive an email "Bioware Mythic - Account Change Notification" that is completely wrote in chinese and after translating it I've found that speaks about mixing some plants into a bowl :coco:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Go to here :

https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Enter your e-mail adress and password (NOT UO password) Sign in when you have it.

After getting the making your password go back to the above link.

After entering you need to give your account a name and it ask you to place a secret word.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe this error has something to do with gametime codes?
I use only gtc for my accounts.... and all of them got the error :|

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe this error has something to do with gametime codes?
I use only gtc for my accounts.... and all of them got the error :|
Possibly as the account I'm experiencing the error on has a six month game time code applied to it.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Go to here :

https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Enter your e-mail adress and password (NOT UO password) Sign in when you have it.

After getting the making your password go back to the above link.

After entering you need to give your account a name and it ask you to place a secret word.
What password am I entering?? Not the email address password??!

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand this at all! What are we supposed to enter on that first page? it says the EA Account name is an email address? How do I get to my UO accounts?? *confused*
I was similarly confused, then it turned out I did have an EA account and I used the "lost password" function to retrieve it. You link your UO account inside that. Perhaps try retrieving the password using the most recent email on your account.

Alternatively, it seems you can sort of do it in reverse by entering your UO account login details on the Mythic Master Account login below the other one. But you have to add _uo after the account name. The it will prompt you to make an EA account or link to an existing one. This seemed to work for linking my second account.

But I'd just give the password retrieval thing a try first.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

there is no place to update my cc info for uo.......

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

go to that page..enter the email address associated with your acct, click on forgot password.

THEN you put in your email address and click the send password reset blah blah..check your email.

Click on the link in your email to reset your password.

THEN go back to acct management, enter your email and THAT password you just created to log in.

It will bring you to a *We've noticed you don't have a Master EA Account yet, lets create one for you!*

CLOSE OUT OF THAT you don't have to do that.

Go BACK to Acct management and log in, it will bring you to a page to select persona, secret password hint and secret password, REMEMBER THIS PASSWORD!

Once you're logged in, you *should* get a list of all the UO accounts associated with that email address. In each one, enter the password for that account and click *link*

At the bottom you'll see enter EA Master acct name and password, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! Just link your accounts, click the *link* button on the bottom and you're done.

THEN at the top right next to were it says Account Management you'll see the user name you selected to log in, and a drop down menu that lists all of your UO accounts.

I tried to upgrade to SA but it gives me *This is an invalid code* So I think some things are still being worked on.

IF you scroll ALL the way down to the bottom, you'll see the info for all of your linked accounts.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

They basically took their database of all emails and put all the UO accounts that have that email address attached to it.

What i don't understand is if they already have that information why do we need to link it to a Mythic account?

for those people needing to update their billing information on a particular account...

At the top middle of the page where you see your mythic account. you will see all the uo accounts if you click the tab. from there you can edit that uo account.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I think the account management page needs a new UI - get to work on it Pinco - hehe

(you know your account management website sucks major ass when a UI expert like Pinco can't even figure it out - lol)

vexyvixen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My tamer on my second account is missing!

D

Der Rock

Yes the e-mail adress password.
i think the problem is all acc are linked to the main acc and this main acc is now a war acc and we have no chance to change to the uo acc :(

is there any way to delete all that and start new ?

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

well i just wasted a hour trying to turn one of my accounts back on dunno why my house is falling,guess i have 5 days to figure it out,they should have left the bring back to brit up for a couple more days to figure this new account stuff first

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

go to that page..enter the email address associated with your acct, click on forgot password.

THEN you put in your email address and click the send password reset blah blah..check your email.

Click on the link in your email to reset your password.

THEN go back to acct management, enter your email and THAT password you just created to log in.

It will bring you to a *We've noticed you don't have a Master EA Account yet, lets create one for you!*

CLOSE OUT OF THAT you don't have to do that.

Go BACK to Acct management and log in, it will bring you to a page to select persona, secret password hint and secret password, REMEMBER THIS PASSWORD!

Once you're logged in, you *should* get a list of all the UO accounts associated with that email address. In each one, enter the password for that account and click *link*

At the bottom you'll see enter EA Master acct name and password, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! Just link your accounts, click the *link* button on the bottom and you're done.

THEN at the top right next to were it says Account Management you'll see the user name you selected to log in, and a drop down menu that lists all of your UO accounts.

I tried to upgrade to SA but it gives me *This is an invalid code* So I think some things are still being worked on.

IF you scroll ALL the way down to the bottom, you'll see the info for all of your linked accounts.
.... the defense rests ....

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I lost a 6th character on my acct as well. Havent checked any other ones yet

B

bigpapi

Same issue. My 6th character is gone from1 acct. Of course, it is the only "developed" toon on that acct. I hope EA has something in place to recover these toons... b/c with all the money i have riding on that toon (woodland 6 mod suit).. it will not go over well if i get the "there is nothing we can do, have a free month of game time" response

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i think the problem is all acc are linked to the main acc and this main acc is now a war acc and we have no chance to change to the uo acc :(

is there any way to delete all that and start new ?

Look above the orange bar. You can select your UO accounts there after you linked them together.