Halloween?

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

Prince Caspian

So while we are all in Deep Ship here... just wondering if anyone's heard of what's cooking on the Old Hallow's Eve front for this year?

Only got my beggar up to 80 so I guess I'm not getting the high end goodies this year either. I'd raise that Begging Skill if it wasn't mind-meltingly boring to raise.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
Bring back the Grim Reaper too. There was nothing like logging in to find he standing in your living room because he had followed you home the night before. :)

I have a visi.. OOoooOooo LOL

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Ohio
I for one sure hope they turn it on this year... One of my favorite activities of the year is trick or treating and going out to look for pumpkins...

Seems like in years past though it was turned on earlier during the month of October... maybe I am wrong and it was more around Halloween...

Just hope they have something in store for us this year...

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
I think they're just spending the majority of their time working on the bugs and gameplay issues associated with the new addon. Hopefully once they're done with that they'll move onto Halloween and the anniversary things! And if we're lucky, some new vet rewards...

B

Beer_Cayse

That early? I ws thinking more like Christmas/New Years.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Europe
Come on guys, cut them developers some slack! They probably have enough trouble with fixing the High Seas issues and tweaking the systems thoroughly without causing too much nervous breakdowns at the high-maintenance player base. And with the 13th anniversary rewards they incautiously promised to us.
:)

B

Busters

just turn on the yellow essence again, so we can get more garbs :thumbup1:

C

Cal_Mythic

I am so glad you are back and posting. I really missed your wit.

They said there would be events and gifts and all.
:bdh:

I am not turning blue, but hope to be pleasantly surprised.:)
You guys are going to have a great Halloween and see something you have not seen ... in years ;)

MMMuuuhahahaha

B

Beer_Cayse

The return of Lord British? That's one thing we haven't seen in years. <shrug>

Serially, it's 2-3 weeks past Anniversary, 2 weeks before Halloween ... and a week or so post-High Seas. Anything else I can cram in there? :gee:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, Ya'll
www.kob.org
I am so glad you are back and posting. I really missed your wit.

They said there would be events and gifts and all.
:bdh:

I am not turning blue, but hope to be pleasantly surprised.:)
You guys are going to have a great Halloween and see something you have not seen ... in years ;)

MMMuuuhahahaha
Cal doesn't post since the 14th, and as soon as I chime in, there he is laughing maniacally. It might be enough to make one paranoid.:eyes:

I look forward to your further input, good sir. ;-)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 28, 2003
Shard O'Screams! Shard O'Screaaaaaaaams! Because I missed it when it was here years ago. And no more frankly terrifying bugs please, like "Things Dropping Through Floors"...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
there was a Halloween shard a few years back and if you got touched by one of the creatures (zombies? can't remember) you died, slowly.. and I never discovered how to cure it, I just died a bit more every time I logged in there

please say it's not that :sad3:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
In the spirit of the Booster Pack & Halloween. There should be Undead Pirates ship battles ^^

mmm but i seen a ship like that a few days ago..... oh hold on it was my ship and crew all dead from there first encounter with Scalis. ;)

Z

Zyon Rockler

Whatever they implement, they should try and keep so that next year they can just turn it on, just have the items removed.