• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) we didnt field more than 3 really,

I think me Dom and Trinity, so please and yes It takes 5 or 6 of you guys to bring me down,

However what I do find funny is Scam accusing me or speedhacks lol, anyways,

If we are COP then you must be M, Because everytime one of you got singled out to me you ran right back to your zerg,

GG.

WarUltima, did you know everytime you get cursed you start running away? lol

leaving your guild behind...

Come on you guys have bad players, every screen shot you showed has your guild outnumering us 2 ot 3 to 1,
Odd..must be a glitch in the screen shots.....LAWLS!!!!!

We don't have to do anything at all to show your stupidity, you do just fine all by your lonesome TMI. :loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think me Dom and Trinity, so please and yes It takes 5 or 6 of you guys to bring me down,

If we are COP then you must be M, Because everytime one of you got singled out to me you ran right back to your zerg,

GG.

Come on you guys have bad players, every screen shot you showed has your guild outnumering us 2 ot 3 to 1,
Funny this came from a trammie noob**** that played a evasion mage.
Actually cryrite dont you think its funny how you guys tried 5v1 focus fire me 3 times and they all failed? This shows how much you are a trammie useless field pvper wannabe you are.

If you were in our vent you would hear me saying "those cop2 noobs will go for me 1st always, dont worry about me and pick their noob asses off" and thats the tactics we did all 3 times we wiped the 5 of you (dont lie you sorryass noob****, we have screenies). It even told my guildies these r2s are stuipd, watch they focus fire me again when they come out, so get rdy to pick them out. And your trammie ass felt for the same trick all 3 wiped, like whole bounch of simple minded trammies.

Its funny that i am running away but yet i am in the screenies but you are not... come on trammie boy if you gonna lie at least look at the evidences first. At least you will know what you are lying about and make yourself look less ******** trammie-like. As far as we are concerned you know jack about field fighting like 120% pure trammie nooblet.

And how come when worm told me he was 1v1ing you and i wanted to go watch, but the only thing i saw was you running in straightline redlined while chugging? You probably need sugar to teach you how to pvp. Ruffles and sugar or any stealther in cop is more effective than you field pvp. Go cry more like TMI the 2nd or go back to where you belong... trammel. Gg getting rolled/wiped/faceplanted/juiced/mengled (whatever you perfer) thanks for coming to fel you worthless trammie nooblet.

Learn2PvP ok, thanks maybe you would post bigger threat than sugar next time. GG trammie hope we can do some more tonight. Make sure you can get at least 2to1 odds on us like a real r2, thats the only way you noobs would stand a chance. ^^ be happy kiddie, just getting owned like a true trammie, no biggie. =)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you just love how WAR keeps us guessing about his true feelings on issues. For the life of me, I just can't figure out what his intended point is.

j/k :D ;)

COP(II) R.U.L.E.S. :thumbsup:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

GG.

I fought you 1v1 and you had to use pots + evasion just to survive against me rofl.

use pots evasion is 85% of my temp, if i had necro or was on the scribe, i would of been gtg, I use pots and evasion to conserve my mana

T

Trinsauce

use pots evasion is 85% of my temp, if i had necro or was on the scribe, i would of been gtg, I use pots and evasion to conserve my mana

No need to defend urself or anything of the sort man...

EVERYONE and I do mean everyone in SCAM has run the gimpest of the gimplates and here they sit trying to call someone else out for running such a template...

Hypocritical don't ya think SCABS???

S

Skullcollector

GG.

First of all Kyrite you do fit in with DOM’s boys for your self appointed ego is now the biggest in Sonoma! And if you say because it takes 4+ to kill you your good then I say you just run fast, that’s it. Then you say we have “bad players”, have you seen the list of players in your own guild? So if we are so “bad” then you guys must be worse considering you guys always lose to us in an even fight. And you say we out number you guys because of the screen shots. Its because your guys RUN away when they see us coming and then leave some in your guild in a bad position and alone. Try fighting as a group and then you would see you guys DO have more numbers than us...

EVERYONE and I do mean everyone in SCAM has run the gimpest of the gimplates and here they sit trying to call someone else out for running such a template...

WOW since EVERYONE in scam runs “gimp” templates then my necro mage, thief and pure archer must be sooo gimp…SCAB!

And you must think a tailor with magery is “gimp” to don’t you?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

GG.

First of all Kyrite you do fit in with DOM’s boys for your self appointed ego is now the biggest in Sonoma! And if you say because it takes 4+ to kill you your good then I say you just run fast, that’s it. Then you say we have “bad players”, have you seen the list of players in your own guild? So if we are so “bad” then you guys must be worse considering you guys always lose to us in an even fight. And you say we out number you guys because of the screen shots. Its because your guys RUN away when they see us coming and then leave some in your guild in a bad position and alone. Try fighting as a group and then you would see you guys DO have more numbers than us...

WOW since EVERYONE in scam runs “gimp” templates then my necro mage, thief and pure archer must be sooo gimp…SCAB!

And you must think a tailor with magery is “gimp” to don’t you?
my running speed has nothing to do with ****, lol the fact is you call in a gank when i am around plain and simple. you do the exact same thing the guilds on pac do, sit in your hosue till you get 2 or 4 people then come out. its sad...

As for scam running gimp temps no they dont run anything, that gimp... I am the guy that makes up the templates then "Followers" like yourself Eggplant Worm copy them,

I play a wrestling scribe mage, as a main, Not to gimp my field char is made to survive, he does a good job at that.

So you want to set up a 3 vs 3, You think I am the only one here, I got shaun over here, Zhuang coming soon. and a few gimps to play with as well..

and when we have more than 4 people on your guild just logs on archers flat out..

I have put many challenges down to the mages in your guild none of them will accept, its pretty sad,

I even let you guys make up the rules and you still decline.

S

Skullcollector

my running speed has nothing to do with ****, lol the fact is you call in a gank when i am around plain and simple. you do the exact same thing the guilds on pac do, sit in your hosue till you get 2 or 4 people then come out. its sad...

As for scam running gimp temps no they dont run anything, that gimp... I am the guy that makes up the templates then "Followers" like yourself Eggplant Worm copy them,

I play a wrestling scribe mage, as a main, Not to gimp my field char is made to survive, he does a good job at that.

So you want to set up a 3 vs 3, You think I am the only one here, I got shaun over here, Zhuang coming soon. and a few gimps to play with as well..

and when we have more than 4 people on your guild just logs on archers flat out..

I have put many challenges down to the mages in your guild none of them will accept, its pretty sad,

I even let you guys make up the rules and you still decline.
Don’t tell me about calling in ganks! I have not died to a solo fight in MONTHS! Just two days ago I had one vs one against your guild leader DOM and what did he do, lured me to his GANK! Your guild is just like cop, you guys wont come out till the numbers are greatly in your favor. Gets your facts right man!

You say you make these gimp templates and everyone copies you…HAHA all righty then Mr DOM. So Kyrite made the first necro mage and everyone copied him. Then he made the first pure archer and everyone copied him. I didn’t know you invented UO kyrite…

And you say we log on archers when you guys have more than four its because three of the four are TAMERS…You guys field more tamers than cop most of the time so is that another “gimplate” of yours…figures if it is.

You say your bringing more players from another shard to come help you guys. Another words your bringing MORE NUMBERS from another shard to help you win fights…COP II fits more every comment you make.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull why waste your time on some super ego noobie trammie PvPer wannabe?
I wish I can post this screenshot where Kyrite is on the same tile as the tbox I placed on teleporter. If he say there's nothing to do with his speed, then it just made him one of the biggest liar here.

Cryrite and his squad is nothing but super wraping speed ganking group with little ability to field fight unless they have a lot more numbers. Scam have never lost to others even number field fight, and Kyrite is no better than sugar running away in straight line with faster than average speed and thru boxes/gravestones "skill" and his whole guild is simply that... COP.

Cryrite is nothing but a runner that let his whole guild wipe if he needs to survive. GG Trammie superstar, Cryrite. Yep Cryrite is nothing but a big trammie with big ego. ^^

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News just in...
Miho, Rasputin, Tiberious, Damiem was fighting Goldberg and Peon 4 on 2.
Failed to gank them with 2 to 1 odds, and I woke up and hear them talking on vent and got there to have little fun. So the field have turned to 3 scams vs 4 R2aids. And what happened? R2D54K wiped in just one minute after I got there. Since they are ex-COP, and dont really post a threat to us I will hold on to the screenies, and give you R2s props since you didnt just light speed super wrap out of our screen like Queen Cryrite.

Tiberious ran away like a super trammie puss however... Good job getting rolled again COP II. Remember to keep a 2 to 1 odds at least if you are going to fight scams....

R

Rumpelstiltskin

dont even bother skull, not worth your time.
when 6 was in /R/ he tried to say he was the best Dexxer in the game every dexxer in R owned his ass in seconds lol,

I back up my mouth and yes I ran through your stupid trap box, and i will continrue to run though them, :D so dont even bother putting them down

S

Skullcollector

when 6 was in /R/ he tried to say he was the best Dexxer in the game every dexxer in R owned his ass in seconds lol,

I back up my mouth and yes I ran through your stupid trap box, and i will continrue to run though them, :D so dont even bother putting them down
Well if you want to look into the past then lets look back about three or four years ago when I was in COP. Back then I played SkullSniper (my red) and the fights were at Britt gate not yew. I do remember you playing Kyrite back then. EVERYTIME I came across that character when I was on sniper you DIED! You never killed me on your mage back then. You were dead in less than 4 seconds to two AI’s. And just not to long ago you posted you have never been beaten by anyone from Sonoma solo in the field or duel. Well my friend that’s a lie. Your not god, your a player who is good at dueling. That’s because no one has been doing that very much for about 3 or 4 years now. It’s all about fighting with/against numbers. Its about working with a team. And ill tell you what, I wouldn’t change six for ANYONE in your guild let alone the dexers.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Well if you want to look into the past then lets look back about three or four years ago when I was in COP. Back then I played SkullSniper (my red) and the fights were at Britt gate not yew. I do remember you playing Kyrite back then. EVERYTIME I came across that character when I was on sniper you DIED! You never killed me on your mage back then. You were dead in less than 4 seconds to two AI’s. And just not to long ago you posted you have never been beaten by anyone from Sonoma solo in the field or duel. Well my friend that’s a lie. Your not god, your a player who is good at dueling. That’s because no one has been doing that very much for about 3 or 4 years now. It’s all about fighting with/against numbers. Its about working with a team. And ill tell you what, I wouldn’t change six for ANYONE in your guild let alone the dexers.
Look at you guys, Making up victories, Ok Skullsniper I never heard of you. Never once has anyone said, their is this beastly archer on sonoma name SkullSniper, so you can make up whatever fictional story you desire, we both know this never happened nor will happen.

Anyways, here I am right here you say you can beat me I am telling you you cant,

I am willing to put up money or for free than no one ni your guild can beat me open field or in a pure mage duel..

I am flat out saying that. right now I would like you to prove me wrong

S

Skullcollector

Look at you guys, Making up victories, Ok Skullsniper I never heard of you. Never once has anyone said, their is this beastly archer on sonoma name SkullSniper, so you can make up whatever fictional story you desire, we both know this never happened nor will happen.

Anyways, here I am right here you say you can beat me I am telling you you cant,

I am willing to put up money or for free than no one ni your guild can beat me open field or in a pure mage duel..

Did you play Sonoma back then? If you say you have never herd of me its because that Kyrite wasn’t you and that you never played in Sonoma fel. I used to play for about 10+ hours a day back then. I remember killing a Kyrite many times but if you say you never herd of me then you didn’t play Sonoma. Whether you thought I was good archer or a joke AI archer you would have remembered me back then. Now days I can care less who remembers me or even considers me a threat. Both are advantages for me.

And in all the years I have played I have NEVER had someone say “oh you should see this great pvper from pacific”. NO ONE CARES WHAT PEOPLE DO ON ANOTHER SHARD! For all I know those guys fight against the worse of the worst on their shard and have no clue how real pvpers fight. You’re only as good as your opponent. Being from Sonoma and almost always being out numbered by double, tamers and their pets and stealther archers forces you to get good as an individual and as a teammate. We (SCAM) don’t duel when no one is on to fight us; we break up in teams and field fight each other for practice. And let me tell you some of the best fights I have been in were against my own guild mates…no houses…no faction guards…no serverlines…no bull****.

Lastly I can care less about your ego and I lost mine about a year ago so you win, I forfit a one vs one duel with you. I suck, now get your guild’s crap together and lets have some good (NO HOUSE) fights. If you want to say scam sucks then fight out of the house with even numbers and win. If not save your crap talk for the Fight Night duels where you actually have some creditability and leave the real pvp to us. (Sarcasm punch!)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Did you play Sonoma back then? If you say you have never herd of me its because that Kyrite wasn’t you and that you never played in Sonoma fel. I used to play for about 10+ hours a day back then. I remember killing a Kyrite many times but if you say you never herd of me then you didn’t play Sonoma. Whether you thought I was good archer or a joke AI archer you would have remembered me back then. Now days I can care less who remembers me or even considers me a threat. Both are advantages for me.

And in all the years I have played I have NEVER had someone say “oh you should see this great pvper from pacific”. NO ONE CARES WHAT PEOPLE DO ON ANOTHER SHARD! For all I know those guys fight against the worse of the worst on their shard and have no clue how real pvpers fight. You’re only as good as your opponent. Being from Sonoma and almost always being out numbered by double, tamers and their pets and stealther archers forces you to get good as an individual and as a teammate. We (SCAM) don’t duel when no one is on to fight us; we break up in teams and field fight each other for practice. And let me tell you some of the best fights I have been in were against my own guild mates…no houses…no faction guards…no serverlines…no bull****.

Lastly I can care less about your ego and I lost mine about a year ago so you win, I forfit a one vs one duel with you. I suck, now get your guild’s crap together and lets have some good (NO HOUSE) fights. If you want to say scam sucks then fight out of the house with even numbers and win. If not save your crap talk for the Fight Night duels where you actually have some creditability and leave the real pvp to us. (Sarcasm punch!)

your field/team work is not good, your caller is bad, we can set up a 5 vs on 5,

in fact when my guys get here I can show you what"field fighting is"

I promise you next week you will be accusing us of some kind of Target script lol

H

harrypotted III

You are and will always be a joke at pvp. Don't post here.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

You are and will always be a joke at pvp. Don't post here.
he has as much room to talk as u guys, you run your mouth about how good you are but not 1 person in your guild will fight me and man up,

at least KMS has the balls to go a few rounds with me

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyrite.... Speed is everything.... Please argue with me over this one bc any PvP knows it's true and you'll lose badly. If I had to guess I'd say your 20-30% faster than anyone in SCAM. When we were fighting today it was you and DOM vs 3-4 of us... That doesn't really say much if you consider that there was only ever 2 people on your screen at a time... maybe 3-4 for 2 second intervals if you stopped to FS... Anyway I cracked up when I was chasing you with another for about a minute or so and a 3rd SCAM entered the area. You straight up said

Kryite said: "I'm leaving now"

and within 8 seconds everyone in vent said something akin to "he's gone wtf" lol... Yeah.. sure your an above par duelist (speed related too), but in the field it's your speed NOT your mediocre skill that makes you dangerous... If I could AT ANY TIME straight up decide WHEN I wanted to fight and WHEN I wanted to RUN I'd NEVER die.... lol.. I mean you play a NERVE striking mage... that's like I'm faster than everyone hmmmm how do I put that to good use?? Anyway.... if you dispute this take some one on one fights where only your opponent is mounted... and see what happens.. I KNOW I can wreck a ton of R6 & COP that way... I mean lol... a non-resist bu****to mage? (using regs??) *sighs*

S

Skullcollector

your field/team work is not good, your caller is bad, we can set up a 5 vs on 5,

in fact when my guys get here I can show you what"field fighting is"

I promise you next week you will be accusing us of some kind of Target script lol
More thought on this post…

You said once you get your “guys" here you would show us how to field fight next week. Im just wondering, what’s wrong with the “guys” you have here now? You already field more than we do so why do you need more players to beat us? Is it your guys here now are just not worth fighting with and all suck or is it you just you need more numbers to win against us? Again you already have a team bigger than ours most of the time so why do we have to wait for MORE to get here?
This either shows:

A. Scam is better in the field and he admits they need double or more of our numbers to win.

or

B. R2D246 really is a crappy guild of players and he needs to recruit OFF shard to get enough good players to compete against us or COP. (still about numbers)

or

C. Your going to dump R2D246 and make your own smaller guild which will be allied to R2D246 so you can say you have a small guild of elite and STILL use R2 as a meat shield guild?

or

D. Your going to dump R2D246 all together and try to get enough “Off shard” help to make your own little guild?

Your answer is?…

My guess is all of the above but in a time line as they fall apart. A and B are all ready happening...

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL
wow dude, i need a hit of whatever you are taking.
oh ya bro btw who in /r/ ever even fought me? ill be sure to ask them all about it,..... cause i wasnt there.

you are a processor overclocked to 1 million who wont stay on the same screen, ever notice you dont post screenshots of your greatness? we all know why sir, so please kiddie games down the street------->

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he has as much room to talk as u guys, you run your mouth about how good you are but not 1 person in your guild will fight me and man up,

at least KMS has the balls to go a few rounds with me

why should any of us fight you? I nor any member of SCAM have nothing to prove to you. you are a total **** player. you are faster than everyone else, period. thats it..

T

Trinsauce

Skully, does ur necro mage have resist??? hell do any of ur chars have resist... Resist is the line that determines whether ur temp is gimp or not period...

the fact that u can bypass not having a skill that's been hands on one of the most important skills in this game since it's inception makes ur template gimp...

So yes if ur pvp chars u listed don't have resist then u r in fact running a gimplate

R

Rumpelstiltskin

LOL
wow dude, i need a hit of whatever you are taking.
oh ya bro btw who in /r/ ever even fought me? ill be sure to ask them all about it,..... cause i wasnt there.

you are a processor overclocked to 1 million who wont stay on the same screen, ever notice you dont post screenshots of your greatness? we all know why sir, so please kiddie games down the street------->
i dont take screen shots cause no oen really worth the space on my pc,
please you were just a support char in R six, inno (god rest his soul) and mself use to joke about how good you thought u were but you died to everyone
DOPE chopes all those ROFL guys on baja

then you would ****ing cry, all day

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Kyrite.... Speed is everything.... Please argue with me over this one bc any PvP knows it's true and you'll lose badly. If I had to guess I'd say your 20-30% faster than anyone in SCAM. When we were fighting today it was you and DOM vs 3-4 of us... That doesn't really say much if you consider that there was only ever 2 people on your screen at a time... maybe 3-4 for 2 second intervals if you stopped to FS... Anyway I cracked up when I was chasing you with another for about a minute or so and a 3rd SCAM entered the area. You straight up said

Kryite said: "I'm leaving now"

and within 8 seconds everyone in vent said something akin to "he's gone wtf" lol... Yeah.. sure your an above par duelist (speed related too), but in the field it's your speed NOT your mediocre skill that makes you dangerous... If I could AT ANY TIME straight up decide WHEN I wanted to fight and WHEN I wanted to RUN I'd NEVER die.... lol.. I mean you play a NERVE striking mage... that's like I'm faster than everyone hmmmm how do I put that to good use?? Anyway.... if you dispute this take some one on one fights where only your opponent is mounted... and see what happens.. I KNOW I can wreck a ton of R6 & COP that way... I mean lol... a non-resist bu****to mage? (using regs??) *sighs*
lol your hating on my bokuto mage rofl, come on, your telling me how to play a field mage i have every type of mage, when you come to a server such as sonoma that is 90% dexxer you want to set up some defense,

I mean I got a ninjia hiding stealth mage on atl, I got a tamer mage, I got every type of mage u can think of

Even a alchemy mage

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont take screenshots because they will turn out different than other players and will be missing trees and stuff. Mods might suspend my account so I cant make up more lies here. R2D2 are noobs so I will get more people here and zerg it up COP style, thats REAL field fight
fixed.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please you were just a support char in R six, inno (god rest his soul) and mself use to joke about how good you thought u were but you died to everyone

thats why you say all this **** on all these shards and all these years and not one person agrees with you sir, fight me alone and stay on screen and your dead its that simple its been that way since i can remember cause i cant outrun anyone. like i said before gimme some of that stuff your smoking mmk?

R

Ruffles

i dont take screenshots because they will turn out different than other players and will be missing trees and stuff. Mods might suspend my account so I cant make up more lies here. R2D2 are noobs so I will get more people here and zerg it up COP style, thats REAL field fight

You constantly call people liars and yet you intentionally misquote someone. Isn't that lying on your part? You have so little ammunition against people that you must make it up? I don't like Rumplestiltskin but like liars less. Give unethical people enough time and the usually hang themselves.

What astounds me is how you continually talk about "things we must not discuss on the boards" and get away with it.

This is what he actually said....

Speaking of screenshots, I took one yesterday...when Tricky Jr. was playing peek-a-boo with COP at the YEW gate. Notice I wasn't hiding? That's me standing and holding my new dismount bow :) Did I get everything that is necessary for a good screenshot?

http://i28.***********/10emv55.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles in case you are too ******** to read (seems like your brain surgery failed), you should scroll back and look for Queen Cryrite's post admitting for his ability to run thru Tboxes. You probably think running thru a crate is normal (giving that most cop can do it too) but actually Ruffles you can not normally, without hacking, run thru a crate.

Try it yourself, but please do not think that your guildies can somehow do it (and they do all the time), it must be normal. :coco: Easiest way is to lockdown some chests at the entrance of the COP PvP house, and when the usual happens and you guys are rushing back into the house to survive, the ones that get trapped out are the honest ones, and the ones who can get in by walk right thru those chests have the "dope" enabled on their client. You will be suprisied how many people in your guild can preform such a miracle.

Good screenshot, 5 people and a demon doing the good old gate grinder, the screenshot says nothing but a 5 to 1 gank and the fact you didnt have "funny stuff" on your client which I praise you. Most cops (and Cryrite) dont see the same graphics as you do and they have the ability to run thru some unpassable objects in game.

Anyways, Tricky went thru the gate and got cliented out of the game (usually happens when someone recalls/gates into an area where a zerg is crawling in a really tight spot and/or dragging items). Good job for ganking someone d/ced 5v1 and you didnt even HIDE!!! :thumbsup:

Good Job gurl!!!
Now its time for you to grow some brain tissues :thumbsup:

R

Ruffles

Ruffles in case you are too ******** to read (seems like your brain surgery failed), you should scroll back and look for Queen Cryrite's post admitting for his ability to run thru Tboxes. You probably think running thru a crate is normal (giving that most cop can do it too) but actually Ruffles you can not normally, without hacking, run thru a crate.
Then why not use that post to make your point instead of lying?

Try it yourself, but please do not think that your guildies can somehow do it (and they do all the time), it must be normal. :coco: Easiest way is to lockdown some chests at the entrance of the COP PvP house, and when the usual happens and you guys are rushing back into the house to survive, the ones that get trapped out are the honest ones, and the ones who can get in by walk right thru those chests have the "dope" enabled on their client. You will be suprisied how many people in your guild can preform such a miracle.
No one in SCAM can run thru items? Shouldn't ask you THAT question. Since you seem to be obsessed with it and won't let it drop gonna ask anyway. Hmmm? Who in SCAM plays UO straight? Raise your hands, scammy girls.

Good screenshot, 5 people and a demon doing the good old gate grinder, the screenshot says nothing but a 5 to 1 gank and the fact you didnt have "funny stuff" on your client which I praise you. Most cops (and Cryrite) dont see the same graphics as you do and they have the ability to run thru some unpassable objects in game.

Anyways, Tricky went thru the gate and got cliented out of the game (usually happens when someone recalls/gates into an area where a zerg is crawling in a really tight spot and/or dragging items). Good job for ganking someone d/ced 5v1 and you didnt even HIDE!!!
Actually the guy in the gold robe was a blue that was watching us, didn't lift a finger, except maybe dispel the demons. I didn't say that it was 1v1, did I? Playing peekaboo at the gate when outnumbered 3 to 1 isn't the smartest thing to do, is it?

Didn't see you there otherwise would have been 3 v 2 and you would have run or died. Good excuse though for Tricky...not like we haven't heard THAT one before. Yea, right, he client crashed...:coco:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

thats why you say all this **** on all these shards and all these years and not one person agrees with you sir, fight me alone and stay on screen and your dead its that simple its been that way since i can remember cause i cant outrun anyone. like i said before gimme some of that stuff your smoking mmk?
ok lets fight at wrong

S

Skullcollector

Skully, does ur necro mage have resist??? hell do any of ur chars have resist... Resist is the line that determines whether ur temp is gimp or not period...

the fact that u can bypass not having a skill that's been hands on one of the most important skills in this game since it's inception makes ur template gimp...

So yes if ur pvp chars u listed don't have resist then u r in fact running a gimplate
Both my necro mage and scribe mage have 120 resist. My blue archer switches back and forth from 120 resist to 120 ninja, depends on whom I am fighting and what tactics are being used. Right now because of cop I run ninja due to the dismount factor but can switch in a 2 minutes if needed. And my thief runs 110 resist atm for pvm. Even my tamer (pvm) has 120 resist. So ok sometimes I do run a gimplate archer and sometimes I don’t but Kyrite was NOT the influence why I play an archer or any other character in pvp. So he was wrong once again when he said, “I am the guy that makes up the templates then "Followers" like yourself Eggplant Worm copy them,” .

T

Trinsauce

Both my necro mage and scribe mage have 120 resist. My blue archer switches back and forth from 120 resist to 120 ninja, depends on whom I am fighting and what tactics are being used. Right now because of cop I run ninja due to the dismount factor but can switch in a 2 minutes if needed. And my thief runs 110 resist atm for pvm. Even my tamer (pvm) has 120 resist. So ok sometimes I do run a gimplate archer and sometimes I don’t but Kyrite was NOT the influence why I play an archer or any other character in pvp. So he was wrong once again when he said, “I am the guy that makes up the templates then "Followers" like yourself Eggplant Worm copy them,” .
My whole point was that SCAM have all run or currently run these types of templates yet here they are getting on someone else for running the same types of templates... It's called hypocricy... that was what I was pointing out

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its post 564, just for the special people like Ruffles. :coco:

And yea I am in Scam and I play straight, and I still wrecked your GM 1v1 who is a well known... well "un-straight" player.

Hope one day he'd man up and drop his "funky stuff" on his client, and he will die a LOT MORE. His funky stuff is what's keeping him alive most of the time. Same as Queen Cryrite. Eli is one of Scam's fastest runners, and he couldnt keep cryrite on screen for more than 2, 3 seconds and that's only because cryrite stopped and cast some kind of slow spell, and he will just shoot off screen again. And the reason why he's so fast (in case again you are too ******** to read) please refer to the queen's post as quoated above.

Again if I have the ability to out run anyone in game (this is pretty much our queen kryrite) and is on some gimp ass evasion mage with max dci and 50EP running in straight line 80% of the time and cannot survive... I'd quit UO.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all cheat, now shut the hell up about it. It's not open for discussion here. Can you girls not READ?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all cheat, now shut the hell up about it. It's not open for discussion here. Can you girls not READ?
Sup gurl... didnt you post a screenshot with a funny blue symbol on your task bar resembling some kind of funky stuff?

It isnt really a discussion, just that someone admited doing it while Ruffles the girl who presumably despite those kind of stuff is protesting him for his action.

I just explained to her how she can test out if people do it or not. Since she obviously knows very little about this considering most of the zergs can do it.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one in SCAM can run thru items? Shouldn't ask you THAT question. Since you seem to be obsessed with it and won't let it drop gonna ask anyway. Hmmm? Who in SCAM plays UO straight? Raise your hands, scammy girls.
one before. Yea, right, he client crashed...:coco:
i prefer "scabby" not scammy girls, has more conviction :danceb:

R

Ruffles

It isnt really a discussion, just that someone admited doing it while Ruffles the girl who presumably despite those kind of stuff is protesting him for his action.
Clarify...just who am I protesting for what action?
Besides you of course, for using a false quote when you had a perfectly legitimate one to make your point.

I just explained to her how she can test out if people do it or not.
I don't CARE who does and who doesn't. I am not OBSESSED nor hypocritical with it as you are. I just play the game best I can with the current circumstances.

Since she obviously knows very little about this considering most of the zergs can do it.
By Wars definition if you use "funky stuff" you're a zerg? If so...you are now calling SCAM a zerg.

Wasn't it three of your own guildmates mission to destroy the zergs? Hey guys, according to War, might want to take a look at your own guild.

F

Freya/Passion

Vhinn wasn't saying he doesn't cheat, He was making the point that you guys are going to get the forum locked and taken away again.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Its post 564, just for the special people like Ruffles. :coco:

And yea I am in Scam and I play straight, and I still wrecked your GM 1v1 who is a well known... well "un-straight" player.

Hope one day he'd man up and drop his "funky stuff" on his client, and he will die a LOT MORE. His funky stuff is what's keeping him alive most of the time. Same as Queen Cryrite. Eli is one of Scam's fastest runners, and he couldnt keep cryrite on screen for more than 2, 3 seconds and that's only because cryrite stopped and cast some kind of slow spell, and he will just shoot off screen again. And the reason why he's so fast (in case again you are too ******** to read) please refer to the queen's post as quoated above.

Again if I have the ability to out run anyone in game (this is pretty much our queen kryrite) and is on some gimp ass evasion mage with max dci and 50EP running in straight line 80% of the time and cannot survive... I'd quit UO.
didnt elie steal from his friend? lol dude you cant even survive a 1 on 1 vs my mage with wreslting and scribe,

the only time i am running is when your trying to ganke me 3 or 4 vs 1,
Just because you kids are not good enough dosent mean you need to pancake,

I am just flat out better than anyone in your guild at every aspect of this game,

Calling targets
Field fighting
Dueling
Dexxer
fielding
Bank sitting
and Looking goood...

H

harrypotted III

I am just flat out better than anyone in your guild at every aspect of this game,

Calling targets
Field fighting
Dueling
Dexxer
fielding
Bank sitting
and Looking goood...
If thats the case how come your guild gets rolled or runs in the house even numbers when you fight us.

S

Skullcollector

My whole point was that SCAM have all run or currently run these types of templates yet here they are getting on someone else for running the same types of templates... It's called hypocricy... that was what I was pointing out
I can understand that but I wasn’t the one who was complaining about his templates. I don’t care what “gimplate” someone runs. All I care about is finding a weakness in their template and using that to kill them. I already have a great defense against nerve strike mages so im ready for his bush mage. If you guys want to discuss more about your templates I will be excited to read more. Keep talking…Im learning.

This thread will be closed at 599 posts.
Why? Is there a max to how many posts you can have in a single thread?

Calling targets
Field fighting
Dueling
Dexxer
fielding
Bank sitting
and Looking goood...
Can someone get Kyrite a wheelbarrow please, he needs help carrying his EGO!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt elie steal from his friend? lol dude you cant even survive a 1 on 1 vs my mage with wreslting and scribe,

the only time i am running is when your trying to ganke me 3 or 4 vs 1,
Just because you kids are not good enough dosent mean you need to pancake,

Calling targets
Field fighting
Dueling
Dexxer
fielding
Bank sitting
and Looking goood...
Sorry trammie nooblet, you have yet to kill me, making **** up rightnow eh. I do have a lot of YOUR faceplented screenshots for example...
Me and Goldberg vs the Queen and DOM

Cal dipped out as soon as your face landed in the dirt man, all the way to the serverline 50 screens away and recall... thats great. Ohh looks like you were heading for the teleporter, but didnt quite make it eh.

and yours?
Yea why if you are so good and your guild still get rolled like COPs even number versus us?
Good Game... now TMI more and go back to Tram. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.