• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Resing pets problem

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was trying to res pets on Napa last night after the event, and was getting the message I could not, Tamer is GM vet, when I question players from Napa they said this is a recurring problem on that shard. Really?? I be pissed and be shouting to the heavens above if this was the same on mine home shard.

7-24-230021.jpg
Every pet I tried to res at the Brit hall last night I was getting the same message. And was told you need to be in another Facet other then Trammel to res them.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It’s a known issue for some time now, like everything else broken, the devs have no interest or ability to fix it.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Umm mez juzt curyuz. Yooz nawt able ta cazt in da EM hall sooo maybe yooz nawt able ta rez while in der eider? Mez azzumin abder yoo lept da EM hall yoo wuz able ta rez petz sooo maybe idz juzt how da EM hall iz set ub. *shrugs* Juzt uh taught n mite nawt hab nuddin ta do wit id. But datz mez guezz. Mite hab ta try id on udder shardz az well in da Hall

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It wasn't just that, we were told in Discord that Napa has been bugged like that for years. That you can't rez your pet in the facet that it dies in.

My pet died and no NPC at the stables will rez a dead pet there. My vet isn't high enough for me to do it myself. And it would give me the option at Luna but told me that I didn't have enough skill. Was told that they have been complaining about that for years and nothing has been done about it. so they stopped reporting it, because nothing is ever being done about it

(Drakelord did rez my pet for me outside the EM hall but we had to go closer to the bridge to get it done)