• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City loyalty

Grugot

Journeyman
If I am Venerated with the city of Trinsic. Can I switch loyalty without losing the Venerated status or does it go to Unknown any time I switch loyalties?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I am Venerated with the city of Trinsic. Can I switch loyalty without losing the Venerated status or does it go to Unknown any time I switch loyalties?
You keep what you have, it will stay Venerated.

It does however take 7 days to switch city loyalty.

Grugot

Journeyman
Oh sheesh. All this time I've been running Trinsic as I thought I would lose my 5% SSI bonus. I could have had several Venerated city rep by now. Oh well.

Thanks for the response.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh sheesh. All this time I've been running Trinsic as I thought I would lose my 5% SSI bonus. I could have had several Venerated city rep by now. Oh well.

Thanks for the response.

you don't have to have loyalty in the city to get venerated in them all

1710180515542.png

i was adored in all cities before the cargo crates came out.
I donated cargo crates to the cities until i got that title for all.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
The cargo crates from attacking beacons and whatnot. Alternatively you can use them for smuggler community points for rewards, probably a better use of them TBH.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can also be Venerated in all cities just by doing Trade Runs.
That's just the hard way... go drop like 20k ingots or 100k in gold or whatever the "drop in the box" requirement is and be done with it in 5min lol

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea I was just joking. Whatever floats your boat to get there. On my sampire I have venerated in several towns simply from doing champ spawns. It takes a while but it's a side result of just playing the game for fun.