Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!Dismiss Notice
Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?Dismiss Notice
Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
Greetings Guest, We're testing and evaluating a new user verification system you should be aware of. Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
Patch Notes from 2011-11-15 (1)
Patch Notes from 2011-11-15 (1)
- 1 Patch Notes from 2011-11-15 (1)
- 2 Client patch 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11.0
- 3 Unofficial patch notes
Client patch 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124.0
English patch notes
No English patch notes were published for this patch.
Japanese patch notes (English)
Note: this patch log was originally published in Japanese, and has been translated using Google Translate.
Changes (common to both clients)
Update localization file You will be able to ignore other players in global chat. Ignoring is effective only in global chat.
Changes (SA client)
- Correction of crash related to transaction screen with NPC
Changes (2D client)
- Correction of crash related to containers
Japanese patch notes (Japanese)
Unofficial patch notes
New localization strings
- Mystic / of Sorcery
- Animated / of Haste
- Arcane / of Wizardry
- Exquisite / of Quality
- Vampiric / of the Vampire
- Invigorating / of Restoration
- Fortified / of Defense
- Auspicious / of Fortune
- Charmed / of Alchemy
- Vicious / of Slaughter
- Towering / of Aegis
- Mighty / of Vitality
- Charges Consumed Per Use:
- Powerful Re-Forging
- Structural Re-Forging
- Fortified Re-Forging
- Fundamental Re-Forging
- Integral Re-Forging
- Focused Imbuing
- Concentrated Imbuing
- Grand Artifice
- Inspired Artifice
- Exalted Artifice
- Sublime Artifice
- This title is obtained from your valorous fights in arenas.
- You have gotten a new overhead name title, ~1_VAL~, in reward for your duel!
- You have gotten a new subtitle, ~1_VAL~, in reward for your duel!
- Fledgling Gladiator
- Budding Gladiator
- Promising Gladiator
- Well-known Gladiator
- Veteran Gladiator
- You have gotten a new overhead title, ~1_VAL~, and subtitle, ~2_VAL~, in reward for your duel!
- This is a reward title given for your valorous fights in arenas.
- TOOL CHARGES:
- CHARGES NEEDED:
- COMBINE TOOLS
- REFORGE ITEM
- Runic Crafting - Item Name Selection
- Runic Crafting Help
- Powerful Re-Forging causes the item to have slightly more magical power.
- Structural Re-Forging causes the item to have more magical power, but the item will be Brittle.
- Fortified Re-Forging causes the item to have higher durability.
- Fundamental Re-Forging causes the item to have significantly more magical power, but the item cannot be repaired. Its durability will be increased.
- Integral Re-Forging further increases the item's durability.
- Focused Imbuing causes the item's magical properties to be fewer and more powerful.
- Concentrated Imbuing allows the item's magical properties to achieve higher maximum values.
- Grand Artifice guarantees that the resulting item will have one name, either a prefix or a suffix.
- Inspired Artifice allows you to choose which name will be added to the item.
- Exalted Artifice guarantees that the item will have two names, both a prefix and a suffix.
- Sublime Artifice allows you to choose a name to be added to the item.
- You must use both Inspired Artifice and Sublime Artifice in conjunction if you wish to choose both names to add to the item.