Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!Dismiss Notice
Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?Dismiss Notice
Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
Greetings Guest, We're testing and evaluating a new user verification system you should be aware of. Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
Patch Notes from 2011-07-05
Patch Notes from 2011-07-05
- 1 Patch Notes from 2011-07-05
- 2 Client patch 188.8.131.52 / 4.0.06.0
- 3 Unofficial patch notes
Client patch 184.108.40.206 / 4.0.06.0
English patch notes
- Cliloc Updates
- Ter Mur world building update
- Characters created with the legacy client now start with 120 skill points to match the EC instead of 100. Characters can also start with four skills instead of three.
- Fixed issue that was preventing players from receiving the "of ShardName" title when copying a character to a test center.
Japanese patch notes (English)
Note: this patch log was originally published in Japanese, and has been translated using Google Translate.
Changes (common to both clients)
- Update localization file
- "Veteran reward" change tool "is changed to" retouching tool ".
- Change of Ter Mur terrain
Changes (2D client)
- The skill total when creating a new character was 100 in the past, but it is 120 as with the SA client.
- The skills that you can choose when creating a character will be four instead of three.
- Fixed an issue that showed no shard name display when character copied to the test center.
Changes (SA client)
- Pop up help for battle / piece mode button was added to the menu bar.
- Fixed some issues related to default targeting on hot bars. (Eg Rising Colossus or Animated Weapon)
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to crash eventually when playing for a long time.
- The item properties of the downstairs item will not be displayed.
Japanese patch notes (Japanese)
- ホットバー上でのデフォルトのターゲット設定に関するいくつかの問題を修正しました。（例：Rising Colossus (巨像召喚)やAnimated Weapon (自立の刃)）
Unofficial patch notes
Removed localization text
- Spring Cleaning 2011 Ticket
New localization text
- fish hook
- geode shard
- cracked lava rock
- fish trophy
- oracle of the sea
- Set Ability: good healing burst
- Set Ability: evil healing burst
- Helm of Virtuous Regeneration
- Gorget of Virtuous Regeneration
- Breastplate of Virtuous Regeneration
- Arms of Virtuous Regeneration
- Gauntlets of Virtuous Regeneration
- Legs of Virtuous Regeneration
- Helm of Villainous Regeneration
- Gorget of Villainous Regeneration
- Breastplate of Villainous Regeneration
- Arms of Villainous Regeneration
- Gauntlets of Villainous Regeneration
- Legs of Villainous Regeneration
- Earrings of Virtuous Regeneration
- Necklace of Virtuous Regeneration
- Earrings of Villainous Regeneration
- Necklace of Villainous Regeneration
- Kilt of Villainous Regeneration
- Kilt of Virtuous Regeneration
- A charybdis wouldn't be this close to the shore. Try moving farther out to sea.
- You see a few bubbles, but no charybdis.
- The charybdis has moved on from this location, consult Oracle Of The Seas again.
- ~1_token~ has magically recieved an item from the charybdis corpse.
- ~1_token~ hook
- junk proof hook
- You tie the hook to the fishing line.
- special hook: ~1_token~
- Splashes from the creature encrust your weapon and equipment, slowing your movement.
- You are no longer slowed and encrusted.
- lava proof hook
- Hook condition: ~1_val~
- Dredging hook
- Searing Weapon
- Dream Serpent Charm
- Soulbinder's Jar
- 200 years
- 300 years
- 400 years
- 500 years
- A fruit produced by flowering plants.
- A fruit that grows in the roots of a plant.
- A fruit that grows in tropical climates.
- A fruit that only grows at night.
- A notch in the trunk of a tree will stay the same distance from the ground as the tree grows in height; true or false?
- A Pristine Crystal Lotus has been placed in your backpack.
- Atropa Belladonna
- At what age does an oak tree begin to produce acorns?
- Between 10 and 20 years old
- Between 20 and 50 years old
- Between 50 and 60 years old
- Complete the puzzle to obtain a Pristine Crystal Lotus.
- Hit the Dream Serpent 6 times before the time is up.
- lava infused ~1_token~
- Mysterious Barrier
- mysterious weapon
- Of which family of trees is an oak?
- Ter Mur Snowglobe
- They are the only species of tree to live over 600 years.
- They are the only species to reproduce through seeds in a cone.
- They can grow anywhere in the world.
- They can grow in any soil.
- This plant is known as ‘deadly nightshade:’
- What is a pomaceous fruit?
- What is the average lifespan of an oak tree?
- What is the process called in which a tree evaporates water through its leaves?
- What is unique about pine trees?
- Which commonly consumed vegetable can also to be used medicinally to treat burns, bee stings, and infections?
- Which is the species of flower that produces vanilla?
- Which of the following plants possesses a fruit that is extremely poisonous and shaped like a spiked ball?
- Which tree type is called the ‘axe breaker?’
- You completed the pattern correctly.
- You did not complete the pattern correctly.
- You have not completed the puzzle.
- You marvel at the flashing tiles.
- You may not obtain more than one of this item.
- You may now retrieve a Pristine Crystal Lotus.