Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
Greetings Guest, We're testing and evaluating a new user verification system you should be aware of. Check this thread!Dismiss Notice
2014-06-26: Producer Update
Posted Jun 26, 2014 19:48 -0400 GMT by Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong on the UO Herald.
Since I have not given you guys an update lately I thought I would let everyone know what we are up to and give you some highlights as to what and when you can expect to see new and exciting things in UO! I know we stated that Publish 86 would originally be released in July but we are looking at mid August before we can publish now. Since the shutdown of the Mythic Studio, it has caused us to move the rest of our build machines from that office to the office in Herndon before we were expecting so that has caused a delay in our publish time. This is not an excuse but I wanted to let everyone know some of the things we have been dealing with to cause these delays.
Below is a brief description of the things we have been working on:
- We have put in a new Trade Quest that lets you get reacquainted with the lands around Britannia and also if you are feeling a little brave you can visit Feluccia and take your wares to Slim the fence in one of the towns in Feluccia ...
- We have added new items to turn in and new items you can obtain to clean up Britannia
- We are still working with Pinco on a new UI for the EC
- We are working with the Focus group and getting great feedback (thank you) for VvsV and should have it on TC1 within the next two weeks for everyone to take a look at it.
- We are still working on a system for the new Advisor Program (old counselor program) , fresh new name.
- We have revised the global loot system
- We are working aiming for turning on Return to Britannia in August
- Adding MYUO to the UO.COM Website
- Anniversary items that will be turned on in September
I will try my best to talk to you guys once a week and give you updates on our progress and let you guys know what we are up to. We are still looking for an Engineer for the team. and we are also looking for someone to help with redesigning UO.COM. So if anyone is interested please drop me a line and let’s talk at [email protected]
Talk to everyone soon!!