• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo Warming Party! (Monday 3 March At 6pm UK / 7pm CET)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We invite everyone to join our party on monday. We would like to celebrate our accomplishment of a full Zoo and honoring all the known and unknown tamers and donators to reach this goal.

What we done in 3 Weeks is alot more then anyone can/could imagen.

Zoo Donation Graphic.

Tell your guild,friends,enemies and everyone you know about the party and join us. Lets honor the people of Drachenfels with a big party! They deserve it!

There will be lots of food and drinks and small gifts. Come to see and enjoy the new full Zoo!

Zoo Warming Party!

Hope to see you all there ! Drachenfels , lets PARTY!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for coming!

Was a lovely evening.

Untill the next party!

C

Cat Crimson

That was terrific !

The most fun you can have with your clothes on.... oh except for the dude that stripped off, but I guess he was a little warm

Really good fun ! Thanks everyone that attended, it was very nice to meet some of you from here that I have not come across before. Also thanks to the gent, Sparky I think his name was, that gave me the lovely red Ostard !

G

<blockquote><hr>

The most fun you can have with your clothes on.... oh except for the dude that stripped off, but I guess he was a little warm

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe

That was my guildmate Camon *laughs*
Some peaople Say he has a problem with alcohol.. I say he has problems without *g*

*waves*
Rak

G

That was a very nice evening... thanks everyone for everything and finally everyone which was there!
The decoration and stuff was really fantastic, thanks for that too!

I

imported_Legacyee

That was a great evening.

Thankyou to those people that spent so much time doing the zoo up, it looked fantastic.

And it was very nice to see so many people (especially those from here) all having a good time.

who said this shard is dead it's just different. AND BETTER

This shard rocks