• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo contributions and point decay?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been reading some of the older threads in this forum, and one in particular that caught my attention (from 2008) mentioned a player petition in the works to see if the devs could reduce the decay rate. Did anything ever come of that?

Seems that with some of the shards so depopulated these days, it's more than an uphill battle to maintain or get to the highest point contribution levels. I wonder if it's worth bringing the subject up again since it looks like the cooperative collections will soon be getting some love?

Our zoo on LA is teetering at the lowest contribution level; sure would be nice to see a silver steed in the zoo some day. Are other shards' zoos in better shape?

L

Lura

Last I saw in ATL, all the stalls are full. :) We even have a silver steed.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check out the Baja Stratics Forum as well. We have a Taming Hour every Sunday to maintain our zoo. The host Alliance also gives away prizes to the Tamers who participate and we have two Vendors that sell items donated by players to fund the zoo project.

E

EveningKiss

Oce is down to the third tear but considering how empty the shard is im not shocked