• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zombies in Trinsic?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Maybe part of an em event?
I know on GL we've been battling some mean zombies...

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
They sort of got out of hand yesterday in Trinisc. There was a rogue paladin who ran around biting all the townsfolk and such. The town guard was notified, but alias I think they too have fallen victim to the zombies bite.... as I have not seen my brother Galathan yet since last nights patrol. I'd be careful in Trinisc though... :eyes:

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
During our survey of the town we found Zombie Apocalypse preparedness supplies sent by King Blackthorn near the docks of Trinsic. At this time we have set up our quarantine safe zone medical station around it.

At this time we are safe and holding, but we cannot tell for how long. We ask all survivors i need of help to rally at the medical station. We can provide a safe place for food, water and medical care.

Dr Hawk [ERT]
High Physician of Britannia
Esteemed Physicin of Vesper
Member Of The, Britannian Emergency Response Team

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some brave warriors have taken to the streets to try and hold them back. Come and help!