• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zombies attacking towns!

W

wyrmtongue

Well I guess you heard or seen all the news about the various zombies attacking towns.

If it is a quest for a new tabbard or something yet no one knows so far.

Seems like fun though. :spider:

E

Emuishere

Oh its great except for the people purpsly infecting others as a way to harrass and get a cheap thrill out of it. A member of my guild got infected multiple times the other day trying to turn in a quest. Needless to say he was not pleased.

E

Eldorian

Oh its great except for the people purpsly infecting others as a way to harrass and get a cheap thrill out of it. A member of my guild got infected multiple times the other day trying to turn in a quest. Needless to say he was not pleased.
I personally think it's fun. It's easy to stop and easy to get the infection off currently.

Besides that, if I become a zombie, I'm gonna act like a zombie, I care less what people whining about it say.

R

RayneStorm

I went in to a Horseman run infected...turned into a Zombie and infected my guild leader. Shaman showed up and cured him. Guild leader didn't seem pleased.

BUT...the Horseman's Reins dropped, and I won the roll. Zombie = good luck in my book :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Here's a little spoiler....scroll down if you want to see it.

When you turn zombie, you can talk with all other zombies, horde or alliance. Other hint: This has something to do with the Expansion Event.

G

GrizzleyAdams

I dunno, I hated that little scheme to be honest. It made me want to throw my computer... XD

D

Devdude

I thought it was kinda cool....Yeah I do agree it is part of the New Exansion Kit....