• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Zombie

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100M open, 250M Buyout Auction Ends SUnday 6/12 9pm Est

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
A

asherd

yea thxs for selling me that duped necro staff at the LS rares Feast u failed to tell me that they had been duped badly and u also failed to give me the right info on the staff

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea thxs for selling me that duped necro staff at the LS rares Feast u failed to tell me that they had been duped badly and u also failed to give me the right info on the staff
OK my vents post is done, here is the cleaned up version. You had the information I had. Show me more than 2 out there I would like to see them. But if for some reason my info was wrong and there are allot out there, well I am glad it was you who got staff. Oh btw, ANYTIME =)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Not sure why your here but if your not bidding move on. This is an auction thread and we have business to conduct.

F

Fraggles

He is just mad because everyone knows he is a scammer and wont buy anything from him:lick:

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Lineman,

its not about the zombie,sorry.

But what kind of ingot is it on the picture ?

Regards
The Scandinavian