• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ZOG Cloth

K

Kazar

Don't know if this is a rare but I came across some and was wondering if it's worth anything. :shots:

A

-A-T-L-

Well, Its no longer obtainable that I know of. It's around 200k-300k per. 100 cloths. I paid 300k for mine. It all depends where your selling it and how bad someone wants it. Hope I helped some :>

C

CRIMINAL

its still obtainable from npc's on napa at the tailor shop

A

-A-T-L-

Hm didn't know that :< Learn somthing new everyday I suppose.

K

Kurgan

its still obtainable from npc's on napa at the tailor shop
After looking all over the shard. I finally found the vendor..
Easy way to find them is to look at the shirt they are wearing. As most times it will be the cloth that they sell.
I ended up buying over 60K of the cloth.
Never know if the npc will go poof, or come back.

D

DVI

It's still obtainable on all shards at the tailor shops and spawns occasionally as clothing for newly created chars.

not a rare at all, although often believed to be one.

P

prison bound

It's still obtainable on all shards at the tailor shops and spawns occasionally as clothing for newly created chars.

not a rare at all, although often believed to be one.
DVI ftw

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh what is ZOG Cloth and does anyone have a picture please?

Also what do we look for on the tailor vendor to get it?

P

prison bound

theres not even just one real shade, the name ZOG pertains to several shades of the same olive drab color

A

Atlantian

I checked some of the vendors and the color that they have is not ZOG. It's close but not ZOG.