• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zenturium Prefecture by Lex Anteris (P112 Contest)

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This review covers the design Zenterium Prefecture by Lex Anteris for the Publish 112 Custom Castle Contest.

Publish 112 (Entry #160 in Round 1 after stone reset) Zenterium Prefecture by Lex Anteris
Castle-only contest.

Lex Anteris Zenturium Prefecture Pub112- Exterior.jpg Lex Anteris Zenturium Prefecture Pub112 - Level 1.jpg Lex Anteris Zenturium Prefecture Pub112-  Level 2.jpg Lex Anteris Zenturium Prefecture Pub112 - Level 3.jpg

A new castle contest and a new design challenge: creating a workable color palette using the gargish marble tiles as a base. Although gargish tile sets are generally difficult to build interesting structures with due to limited/specialized tile sets, the gargish marble combined well with some of the SE tile sets. This design is a new take on basics, with a lighter architectural wall structure than the previous two to three-tile deep wall enhancements from my previous entries. Tower design is a variation on my Marksburg Challenge contest entry, updated for a prefectural-style motif. The individual component colors combine for an energetic theme that conveys a warm vitality.

Auction/vendor/deco area outside south and east walls. South entrance maingate and cellar access, plus an east gate exit. Commons located inside main gates for gardening/sheds/ponds/display. Two-story open-air space along the north wall for display/workshop. Two cellars along the west wall for storage/workshops/display. The central structure connects to all surrounding areas and has teleporter to attic. The three secureable stand-alone structures along the raised west wall landscape contain teleporters to upper levels.

Thanks for the continued interest in my contest designs.

Last edited: