• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zento Water Front House for Sale

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
2 plat is lowest offered
Hey, thanks a bunch for responding to the msg I sent you 10 minutes after you posted and never responded too.
Sorry I posted it right before I left for work and haven't checked stratics until today, and actually it isn't sold but bottom amount Id take is 2 plat (not even sure I want to sell it just trying to help a friend, but if I cant get that or more then I will keep it on my main acct

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry... I honestly mean no offence to this:

Twis a beautiful house! Not enough people take the time and they should. Its really fun.

Isn't 2 plat a little on the insane side? Any time I've gone shopping around... I never see anyone in that area. Its basically a failed attempt at another Luna. AGAIN, I mean no offence. I just dont quite understand why a house along any road, no matter where, would be that much. Good for you if you can get that! Just, a friend (who is a returning vet) and I were just talking about the amount of gold in UO being out of control today. Why they didnt do a conversion vs. just doing away with the checks.

I dread to think what a house inside Luna walls would be of the same size. Any clue? Just wondering.

Sam Adams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
An items worth is equal to what someone else is willing to pay. If someone is willing to pay 2+ plat for that good luck. To me personally i'd pay 150m tops

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is house provided "as is" or dropped to plot for 2 plat?
Sorry it has taken so long to answer, I will remove the Japanese Maple and the garden beds and lighthouse, I can leave it built if you like and the other decor (removing some storage boxes as well)