• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zento House

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too think that is a sweet spot, but I can not see my use of it, no way I would redo my New Mag. house too many items to relocate, and years of slow deco to tear down, just can't do it! Good luck though way cool spot!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not close enough to the water for my liking, someone else got the one I wanted :-(

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There's a lot of private interest in this...

Hard to find comps - so let's try a reserve of 40M Siege gold or 1.2P Atl gold.

Honestly I think that is a really low starting point. I made 20M here barely trying.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look , I get that you want to make as much gold as possible, but please don't treat the rest of us like we're stupid.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Look , I get that you want to make as much gold as possible, but please don't treat the rest of us like we're stupid.
Exactly how am I doing that Gareth?

What do you think the house is worth? Or are you questioning how much gold I made on vendors?

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The house is worth whatever you can get for it. Garth is reacting to some other folks that have put ridiculous prices on some things here, but I think you are trying to honestly put a price on it.
If someone offers you something in the range of 20-25m I would seriously consider it imho.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Riz. As I said, comps are hard to find and I valued it based on location and what I made on vendors there. I mean, I guess if you're killing chickens and selling feathers it's going to seem like an exorbitant amount.

IMO people tend to undervalue the house they spend 75% of their game time in. But that's just me.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can at least provide a reference point for Zento house cost. I own one just outside the gate between the water and west wall. It is a great location, and I can't remember if it is 18x18 or 17x17, but it is one of the bigger sizes. I bought it four years ago for the equivalent of 4 mil gold. I say equivalent because I traded a 4.4 Greater Dragon (this is a few years before new training) which was a rare (and valuable) pet at that time. I actually regretted trading the dragon after that for a little while, though now that I have the Museum set up I'm happy. When Tyrath left that freed up several Zento spots but I don't know what the new acct owners did with them. I believe there was much trading and swapping. I traded the Tsuki Wolf House to Planters for a vet reward Brazier, and I think he had to get rid of at least one Zento house to free up an acct for it.

Edit: To be fair, I should probably mention that four years ago the shard was at a lower activity level. Demand does seem a bit higher now, though I'm not sure it is an order of magnitude higher.

Second edit: I'm not sure the majority of folks spend 75% of their time in their house. I'm generally only in there to craft or chat with a friend.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly how am I doing that Gareth?

What do you think the house is worth? Or are you questioning how much gold I made on vendors?
I"m Garth, Gareth is another guy. I just got the feeling that you were doing the ole "pad the hand" trick. Could just be me being my bitter self, don't take too much offense from it

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me its location, when it come to Zento there is only one place at a better locale then yours and that's the house right smack behind you. Like Luna I think the best placement of housing is Bo and then Fresley's place. This is me being me and what and where I like on game. I also think that gold is a fever of the beholder. I myself love making gold on game makes me tingle, I am betting about as much as Max tingles after killing someone! Some love to hoard stuff and rarely to never sell things because its about being rich in pixel items but hardly any gold. So if 40 mil is your mark , mark it and be done. I personally believe it is a good mark, but I am a greedy pancake!

Nothing but luv,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE) :naughty-angel:

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We have the report of @Silent Singer re previous prices in the area... can anyone else chime in with an idea of what the market prices have been in the recent past?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my .02

i think 40 mil is a fair price. however, as mentioned, it is worth what someone is willing to pay. could be more.......could be less. it is a great vendor spot, gate access, with bank and stable a screen or two away. housing in zento seems to cost less the further from the gate you go.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For me its location, when it come to Zento there is only one place at a better locale then yours and that's the house right smack behind you. Like Luna I think the best placement of housing is Bo
I used to own both of those. [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:p[/bcolor]
But aye, they are nice spots.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bo sold the closest house to ter mur moongate around a year ago for about 25 mill.
the issue youre going to have is low population and those who would want a gate house like that prolly already have one or they have access to one.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can at least provide a reference point for Zento house cost. I own one just outside the gate between the water and west wall. It is a great location, and I can't remember if it is 18x18 or 17x17, but it is one of the bigger sizes. I bought it four years ago for the equivalent of 4 mil gold. I say equivalent because I traded a 4.4 Greater Dragon (this is a few years before new training) which was a rare (and valuable) pet at that time. I actually regretted trading the dragon after that for a little while, though now that I have the Museum set up I'm happy. When Tyrath left that freed up several Zento spots but I don't know what the new acct owners did with them. I believe there was much trading and swapping. I traded the Tsuki Wolf House to Planters for a vet reward Brazier, and I think he had to get rid of at least one Zento house to free up an acct for it.

Edit: To be fair, I should probably mention that four years ago the shard was at a lower activity level. Demand does seem a bit higher now, though I'm not sure it is an order of magnitude higher.

Second edit: I'm not sure the majority of folks spend 75% of their time in their house. I'm generally only in there to craft or chat with a friend.
I only had 3 Zento houses :)