• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Zendella Kxriss

J

Jasonleebeck

I sold one of those 3-5 years back. I want to think I got 10-15 for it. Ballpark?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holiday statue 2001/02? looking for up to date price:>
That is one of the rarer christmas statues as far as its value that depends on the buyer and the shard its on.

Range would be 15 mill to 20 mill. Is it facing south or east they come in both directions and are valued the same. I have it facing east in that color but need it facing south.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zendella was a tough one to find back then. I saw a white version of it once but the owner would not sell for any price.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zendella was a tough one to find back then. I saw a white version of it once but the owner would not sell for any price.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired
Well the white color is much scarcer then the other colors. But Zendella is in my own exp about the same rarity as the other rarer named statues.