• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zeitgeist

L

Lord Urza

A couple years ago a friend gave me a copy of this documentry "Zeitgeist" which covers an array of related topics such as, Religion, Politics, Money , Modern Society, 911.

This movie to an effect changed my life in that it changed my way of thinking, and looking at the world, I would really enjoy sharing this documentry with everyone I meet and since i look at uo as being one of the communitys I am active in I thought i would share it with all of you

It can be found for free download at zeitgeistmovie.com, there a 2nd movie zeitgeist Addendum which is my favorite of the two, but focuses on money, and how the central banking system opperates allso for free download on the site..the point of the documents being free is the creators belife that knowledge should be shared and free.

And please keep in mind that these are touchy subject Religion, 911. PLEASE PLEASE do not be offended by any of the material in the films if you do choose to they are of a PG 13 rating IMO

PS the largest of the two downloads is 700MB and just over two hours long. ( Addendum)

Thank all of those who check it out with an open mind!!!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen them... and have received infractions on this board for much less politic statements.

When the paradox manifests, it will hit hard on many people, makes me sad...

Anyways I think this forum rules says no politics... so your thread might get moved...

:wall:

L

Lord Urza

I expected that it might be the case that it would end up moved, erased, or locked.
I would hope locked would be the case if so, as i am not trying to generate nor will i take part in discussion. I simple wish to use this as a medium to put something out there I see as being valueable,for people to review on there own and come to there own conclusions about.

Best of intentions here.
One Love!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I don't doubt the intentions... besides the video is still up on google, so its aprooved, however revolutionary it might be.

Most people watch it and think : Oh well, finally Jesus is the sun, so what ?

You know what I mean... when talk really heats up people shy away and forget what they have seen.