• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yup I'm lost...

• Thread starter Count De'Mone
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Count De'Mone

Ok I haven't been able to make it to the community night thing(because I keep forgetting about it). But, if anyone cares to get in touch and walk Count around like a newbie feel free. Went on a bit of a walkabout tonight and realized all the old hotspots I knew are dead(didn't check any champ spawns). There's about 1000 new items that I have no clue what the hell they are. And apparently even skills that I don't know. Anyway you can either drop me a note here on the boards or ship me an icq(do people still use ICQ?) at 85803881.

Oh yeah and I mostly play late hours(like 9pm-server down cst I think)

D

daddy savage

yeah im in the same boat. i tried coming back a few months back but i didnt have the mondains expansion. now i just got the stygian abyss and im completely lost. i played uo awhile ago but now theres alot of new stuff i dont know much about. i dont have alot of playtime though these days because i got a baby in the house. but my icq is 479010863. im down to learn lol. oh yeah, and ive played on ls about 5 years ago, and im glad to be back!!

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back.

Stratics has alot of good information to wet your tastebuds.

Stayin Alive,

BG