• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yumi double shot

G

Does anyone know if when
You toggle double shot with yumi
then switch to another bow to use the yumi special with your other bow, is that a offense

R

RAEL of LS

Your Weapon Special Attacks should change when you change weapons, whether you go from a bow to another bow or from a sword to a fencing wep, the specials should, or are supposed to, change to those of the new weapons and if you have a special qued it should mis-fire or not go off on the next hit and clear your selection... Now I know that this is theory and this is how it is supposed to work, as I understand it, but I could be wrong...

Since they changed/eliminated our capacity to stack spells with special attacks and so forth, what you are describing should not be able to happen...

*logging in to try it out...*

RAEL of LS