• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You've never heard of us.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are Digital Hammer.

Now you just did.

What are we? We are a small, indie group of rebels who using Hero Engine (you know the engine that was used and heavily modified for the production of SWTOR and the very same engine that the Elder Scrolls people refuse to admit they are using?) who meet over Skype and discuss the game we are making casually as we can.

Remember I said we were the Rebels? Like Industrial Light & Magic was before George Lucas got rich off all the Star Wars merchandise sold? I'm not saying Star Wars is made by one of those Evil Galactic Empires or something. But you can if you want to. :D

So are you going to fly around in a ship you made from spare parts like us or are you going to wait for EA to hire you? You see, Death Never Accepts is a our Millenim Falcon and together we are going to run that Kessel run!

You with me? Or are you tail-spinning thru the stars like Darth Vader at the end of Episode IV "smelling like burnt bacon"?

Death Never Accepts!

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be a Yars Revenge? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

And to clarify for those wondering.... DNA is from Digital Hammer Studios and Dark Solution is from Craft Coin Studio. Neither are related.