• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Your thoughts on jumping in on Renowned's

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who here thinks its OK to jump in on a renowned someones spawned up in the Abyss? I know no one "owns" mobs but I mean out of common courtesy I don't think its right and with such a small community as is it creates negativity in the game.

I have been experiencing some really bad behavior the past month or so and I am curious whats the general concensus on this nowadays on the shard.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always considered this very rude.. I usually just leave.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My feeling is... if the renowned is already spawned, or if the spawn is at the level before the renowned when you get there, don't stay and fight unless they...
1. Obviously need help
2. Say you can stay
3. Is somebody you've already established is ok with you helping any time you want

If it's on one of the first two levels, go ahead an help if you want... but only if you are capable of taking on the spawn solo or with a group that you are already with (because they might want to be solo, and they might leave, which would make it a loss for both of you).

Same with champs - if they've spent lots of time working the spawn up, leave them alone. If they haven't done much yet, help if you want (again, only if you could take it solo or with a group that you are already with).

R

Rodan/Linu

I get this often, not even at the mini champs in the Abyss.

It is very rude and impolite, but I really wouldn't mind people doing it if they just said Hi and asked, I would say yes most of the time.

B

BelovedOfCatskills

I think this is the rudest thing you can do. If i've work a spawn to that point solo. let me finish and ask to join, then its no big deal. I usually get uninvited guests at navery, and when i ask why they come and jump in, they say for the gold. well if we are splitting it, you get just over 1k, you can go in the hole at narvey and get over 2k off one spider and its a fast kill. so go do that till i finish what i've worked so hard to get. then come help me with next one. even though i don't need anyones help at all.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up to a number of people can all get roll on their drop for Navery so if it is below six people I think it is not too big of a deal that someone shows up.

Each person that does enough damage has their own roll and does not have an effect on your change (everyone has the chance at the evil RNG).

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Navery is a a different thing. Thats like going to doom, u go in and its there and u kill. My primary concern is killing a bunch of crappy little spawn with the intention of getting the renowned out and somebody just muscling in on the renowned. This is more for like the wyvern, rats, demons, undead etc.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think you should get mad and call them a fat trammy in general chat for half an hour.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you should get mad and call them a fat trammy in general chat for half an hour.
Or talk about their mom.
Now you're getting it!
Oh so your saying I should go at it like a true Feluccan l33t pvper. I may try that!

But on second thought, most people who do it I find ignore you and say nothing or come up with some delusional story about how they were there first or something else strange because while they do engage in delinquent behavior they can't actually admit it.

Quite odd.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just make a character on siege. you will never ever have that problem again. :thumbup1: