• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your solution to organization?

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone. I've got A LOT of stuff that's built up over time and is currently spread between 2 homes. Now, I have some of it organized fairly well, but I always feel like it's not the best setup. What are you doing to organize your items you've gathered during the years?

I generally like to have either backpacks or pouches or bags inside of a container, each inner container would have one of the items it holds in the main container next to it's corresponding inner container. So I can identify quickly what's in each bag without having to dig deeper.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been in a 14 year losing fighting with organizing things. There is so many different types of containers in the game, so I try to fit them in whatever room style I go fo and then try to fit the proper things within the Containers. Seen others with marked containers for everything.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every few months, I go through my containers and organize. Anything I can bear to part with ( that's basically sat unused ) I load onto a packy and then usually let guildmates dig thru it all and take what they want. I usually end up with 5 packies doing this. Anything they don't want or need I bring to haven and leave on the ground.

As for the organization itself - metal engravers rock me. Chests are sorted by crafting materials, armor, rares, etc. All labelled accordingly and inside further sorted for specifics.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never found a good way to organize here. Folks are talking about wanting an in game vendor search.. personally I wanna see an in game search for my things in my house ;)