• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

your shard is dead

S

SUPRsalad

we heard your shard is dead, and pvp is dead..
we heard you suck really bad at pvp and you grow a weak mustache.
we invite you to come get some on pacific. we need targets and many from other shards have agreed to come. should be fun :thumbsup:

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm just fought you guys there and all you did was house hide at the gate :/ kinda sad 3 of us took out the 8 of you that were on

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know as I understand this PVP'in all. Theres nothin ta plunder, Theres nothin ta pillage, the killins all right i guess but the only winner seems to be the govenor now don't it. I mean its like taxation. A bunch of blokes out ta kill each other and when someone does die the govenor gets the loot by insurin his goods. Now i don't claim to be the brightest gem in the queens crown but me thinks the govenor has played a trick on ye.

R

Robthemilt

Yellow beard, you are a funny dude. And thats actually a cool way to see that.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The shard is dead yes , but trash talking isn't in your favor if your guild gets killed when the opposing team is outnumbered...:dunce:

E

Eyes of Origin

Origin might be small and a lil dead from time to time, but after seeing SUPR, I will say I've seen better competition on Origin. We went to Pac before they made their invite. 3 v 8 took them out and then kept them in their gate houses. They are nothing more than a zerg, all numbers no skill and with the right group, they are easily taken down.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Origin might be small and a lil dead from time to time, but after seeing SUPR, I will say I've seen better competition on Origin. We went to Pac before they made their invite. 3 v 8 took them out and then kept them in their gate houses. They are nothing more than a zerg, all numbers no skill and with the right group, they are easily taken down.
Duel?

S

SUPRsalad

honestly, I was just trying to ruffle your feathers a little, Origin. We just want more players on our shard. Nobody hides in that house. If there were people in there, they were waiting out stat.
Stick around a while. :thumbsup:

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because trying to take more players from our server is going to improve the game for everyone else....

Why don't you come play more on our shard? I don't bite. Promise. Well not hard.

E

Eyes of Origin

We've already seen what its like on Pacific.. and please dont pull that "we're just waiting out stat" line with me lol I've heard it before, I've even said it before. When theres 4 or 5 of SUPR and 2 or 3 TB or SL at the gate, I see SUPR in the house, believe me they arent waiting out stat. Stat only lasts 20mins. They come out, get hit once or twice and run back in or they run from one house to the next.
Anyone who wants to go make a newbie char on Pacific will see what I'm talking about.

As someone once posted about R on Origin.. if you didnt have houses at the gate, then no one could accuse you of house hiding, stat or not.