• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Your opinion about these skill settings pvp

Tyran

Adventurer
I returned after a long time and many things changed so i'm asking your opinion about these skill settings for pvp. Some say you have to put everything on highest, others say that you can make combinations like 90 anatomy, 60 tactics, and 60 parrying and put the other points somewhere else. So i'm not really sure about the whole thing.

In this template (picture) i would like to get my hiding higher. Use evasion and poison. So can anyone say the stats that i can lower to 40, 50 or 60 ? Give me more advice and a short explanation about attack & blocking stats, thanks ? i haven't pvp'ed for a very long time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Teclo[C*C]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
having 120 fencing will give you max hit /block chance skillwise, but on top of that you can add Hit chance increase and defense chance increase to your armor (cap 45)
and as that wasnt enough, there is 2 more props you want: hit lower attack and hit lower defense chance
and as you want to have poisoning i guess it will be a kryss you be using, then around 90 stamina is good enough for max swing speed, giving you more stats on str and int

thats alot of skills you have in your template, maybe you want to find some items with skills on them for your armor aswell

resist spells you either go 120 or dont have it at all, using potions for cure and a traped box vs paralyze makes you able to survive without it, manadrain will be anoying tho
tactics 60 is enough to perform both special moves,having it higher only add to damage, so keep it low if short of skillpoints

i think the template looks very cluttered atm, maybe explain more about how you want to use it.

also normally i dont post here, but made an exepction today, concidering the State of PvP thread that was on top, it seems hard for some to get pvp on EU atm, but still can take the time to slag of each other instead of helping out a new guy to the scene , im sure alot can give you more advice and better then i can, but keep asking, and hope you get quicker answers next time

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I am making or was making a temp very similar to yours.
As Teclo says, you have too many skills and not hitting any of the thresholds, 100 GM or 120 Legendary.
You might need more skills in ring and bracelet if you want all the skills at the same time.

Some artifacts you can use are: Hephastus +10 Parrying, Anatomy or Tactics talisman +10skill, Dread Pirate Fencing Hat + 10 Fencing
This will release some points to be spent elsewhere although not many it will help balance the template.

Resist spells for PVP has to be 120 or not at all, GM does work but as you not getting the full potential, you losing 100 skill points IMO.

Tactics 90 is more than enough ive been told. I like to always run GM and above, but that is personal preference.

80 healing with Enchanced Bandages is like having GM Healing. as supposely you get 20% better healing.

You will need either Bushido or Parrying in this temp, not both as you cannot fit all skills on without losing another.

80 Poisoning will do deadly poison, hard to cure but curable, GM poison is lethal, and harder to cure.

I hope this helps you on your decision making.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same offer as the two above, only I will charge for the consultantcy service provided.
as they say in my country: Good Quality costs.

VP looking for another player for their Zerg squad LoL ;)