• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Your opinion about these pvp template

Tyran

Adventurer
I returned after a long time and many things changed so i'm asking your opinion about these skill settings for pvp. Some say you have to put everything on highest, others say that you can make combinations like 90 anatomy, 60 tactics, and 60 parrying and put the other points somewhere else. So i'm not really sure about the whole thing.

In this template (picture) i would like to get my hiding higher. Use evasion and poison. So can anyone say the stats that i can lower to 40, 50 or 60 ? Give me more advice and a short explanation about attack & blocking stats, thanks ? i haven't pvp'ed for a very long time.

Attachments