• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your deeds in the city of () are worthy of praise

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Who much do you have to donate to get to "adored" ?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The one character I do all my spawns on is Venerated in her city....not sure how long that took but I don't donate..I just spawn :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correction - 12k for respected, not sure about adored

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah just run to ilsh spawns a few times, dont even have to finish them. just run the first couple of levels for a few days. And there is the added side effect of getting the occasional pink-altho they dont seem to drop like they used to.

That message spamming up the screen is awful annoying tho...My spawner has actually resigned the city so that necessary chat and info can stay on the screen long enough to read it!
Sure wish we had a toggle to turn it off, other than resigning out citizenship... *dings the dev team about this one more time*

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The one character I do all my spawns on is Venerated in her city....not sure how long that took but I don't donate..I just spawn :)
Yup, this.
Been venerated forever now and that bloody spam is still filling my screen (CC). I wish you had the option to just switch those spam messages off without forfeiting the trade deal buffs. Reeeeeeeeeally irritating when doing champs as it covers about a 3rd of your view.

Does it ever stop? like reaching a cap?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yup, this.
Been venerated forever now and that bloody spam is still filling my screen (CC). I wish you had the option to just switch those spam messages off without forfeiting the trade deal buffs. Reeeeeeeeeally irritating when doing champs as it covers about a 3rd of your view.

Does it ever stop? like reaching a cap?
I don't think so because I have been venerated for...about EVER...and it still spams my screen every time I spawn....I guess my town is just REALLY happy that I do stuff :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upon reaching some ridiculously high number (which I'm sure many of us have done some time ago) you should get one final message:

The people of <city> honor and thank you for your continuing support

should you somehow fall below that number:

The people of <city> grow concerned about your lack of enthusiasm

or some such