• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your deeds are worthy of praise?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your deeds in the city of Skara Brae are worthy of praise.

Supposedly that raises my loyalty rating. The reality is, that through lots of spawns and thousands of kills, my loyalty in Skara Brae hasn't shown any sign of budging beyond the "adored" I got through donating boards.

This may not be broken, but not being able to see any indication of progress is frustrating.
o Show a number, as is done for loyalty to the Gargoyle queen, for example.
o Increase the value of a spawn kill for this purpose (no, really, do the calculation for the number of kills it would take to increase a person's rating, then have mercy, for the love of Mike.)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen any figures for this and it is ages since I did it but as I remember these gains are really minimal. Capturing brigands never seemed to be very effective either. I found the best and quickest way to raise loyalty was to donate.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trade quests are the best way to gain it now besides donating wood/ingots.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Donating is the FASTEST way... If I recall getting to Venerated took somewhere around 150k of boards/ingots and giving higher quality boards or Ingots didn't raise it any faster. The Trade Quests I think are the 2nd best way. But again takes FOREVER talk about grinds.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The champ spawn way to gain loyalty should really say:

"Your deeds in the city of X are worthy of an infinitesimal amount of praise."

It has to be the most grindy way to raise your loyalty at such a slow rate that you'd never make Venerated this millennia. Malag is right, it's best to simply donate resources to your city of choice.

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though I guess some may feel trade quests are a grind, so much can be said for instant gratification. I like the quests :D