• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Character Planner

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, i want to share my Char Planner.
I saw on forum a grid like this and i made alone this planner.
If you think to use you can only click and download.
I hope to make a good idea for community.
if someone think is very usefully, can sticky my thread =)
anyone can change the planner depend of what char you want, but beware dont delete the wrong cell.
Good Game

Attachments

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice! Maybe add armor refinements to list somehow also. Refinement values is indeed hard to keep track without automatic calculation.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This Excel file is mainly used to check the character's stats and see where you are overcap. in this way you can better balance the equipment. Armor refinement i dont think is very useful in this case.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This Excel file is mainly used to check the character's stats and see where you are over cap. in this way you can better balance the equipment. Armor refinement i dont think is very useful in this case.
I don't fully get this. Refinements affect DCI and resistances and caps. Refinements are very hard to keep track without a calculator.
They are super important part of successful PVM suit. And an important part of the full working calculator.

Last edited:

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't fully get this. Refinements affect DCI and resistances and caps. Refinements are very hard to keep track without a calculator.
They are super important part of successful PVM suit. And an important part of the full working calculator.
Sorry at moment don't know this argument, i don't play often and some things are unknown for me. for now i can only create this file :)