• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Your attendance is respectfully requested at the Wedding of...

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
{{ Parchment posted throughout the Cities of the Realm and attached to the Governor's offices }}

Governor Inkboy the Wild respectfully requests your presence as they wed Eramis, of Minoc
on Sunday, January
11 at 5 o'clock in the afternoon of the Eastern skies.

HRH King Blackthorn to be present and officiate the union in the City of Minoc near the Minoc Town Hall.

Governor Inkboy requests the assistance of Minoc's sister cities and the RBG to ensure the safety of HRH King Blackthorn and all those in attendance during this event.

Kindly RSVP and inform us if you will be providing guards or will be guarding.

Formal dress is expected of all Nobility, Governors and the Royal Guard.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a letter sent to Inkboy the Wild, Lord of Elven Song - Governor of Minoc to his Malas residence. The handwriting is clearly Uba's & the signature clearly Claudia's*

GuildMate Ink!

I would be delighted to attend & I am overjoyed at your fortune. We all wish you the best!

Your friend,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hmm how long will the wedding be? I would like to attend both events. If it's a short ceremony, then Flutters' event wont get stepped on.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Note sent to the mailbox of Inkboy the Wild Mailbox*

I honorably will be in attendance at your wedding and stand guard for thee with honor my brother.

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC - Isn't this the night of the governors meeting with Lord Blackthorn? Never mind Just read the Schedule of Events and the council meeting is on the 12th not the 11th

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Rsvp returned by quick post*

Governor Inkboy,
First off, my congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. I look forward to attending and seeing you and your lovely bride Eramis joined in matrimony. And what a good stroke of luck that the Winter Ball in Britain is the same eve. It is a rare occasion when a couples wedding can be celebrated by an entire realm. I am defiantly planning to attend this happy occasion.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew
Guardian of Aegis
Knight of Yew-Retired,

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all and Governess Mare Jade, yes please, let's ensure we have a worthy crew of guards on hand. It is well known that the King has his enemies!

Governess Lucidity, I welcome the idea and look forward to us moving from the Wedding to the Winter Ball at Lord British Castle! I will ensure gates are provided close to the entrance, at the end of the Wedding which is to be short and sweet. {smiles}

I look forward to see you all!

IW<>Minoc

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Inkboy the Wild,

As long as Governor Va'lis will give me leave from my mission of eliminating the Moonglow mongbat menace I shall gladly attend the nuptials and shall lend my services as needed.

Sincerely,
Slayer of Bunnys