• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Young Cherry Blossom Tree

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
***NOTE*** This is the same Tree that is in the Rares Fest. if the Buy Out is reached at both places the Rares Fest bid wins. This post here is not an auction. I wish I had more than one of these I really do:)

I just added this one to the Rares Festival. There was FAR TOO MUCH interest on it and not enough known to just outright sell it. Thank you for all of the interest though and patience with all the dragging of my feet I did:)

All I know is that this is from an Asian server. If anyone else knows more by all means fill us in. I may accept trade on this one. ICQ list to 402886. Thank you...

Young Cherry Blossom Tree, Yamato Season 9 (10)
Reserve: 800 Million
Buy Out: 2 Billion

Last edited: