• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You may wonder

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You may wonder why there was no posting of the Sonoma Governor's meeting? Well the reason why is there were only two present for said meeting, the Governor of Moonglow and the King. The King ask for the Governor's report, the Governor gave her report, the King then said a few things and the meeting was closed.

Now on a sad note, if this continues with such a poor showing for said meetings then the EM will have no choice but to cancel these meetings. I for one will miss the roleplay here as well as the intell one gets at such meeting concerning future events and I am asking that the citizens of the land come attend these meetings, roleplay a part with a question, request etc..

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
All these doctor appointments of Brig's have had a bad impact on my back cause of lifting the wheelchair in/out of the van.
And that's not including me falling and hurting my back...
both has made it difficult for me to sit for very long the last couple of weeks...
I was so exhausted that I slept through the meeting.

I do like to roleplay at these meetings, its very fun.
I know I have missed a few meetings lately (just plain forgetful at times)
but know that I do plan to attend

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I intended to be there. Unfortunately, things happened that prevented me from doing that.