• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You lack the components to make this item

• Thread starter dsnchanted395
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dsnchanted395

or something to that effect... I have tried several times to make a "summon water elemental" scroll keep getting same message, i mean i know its kinda low key but still a utter nuisance. anyone else had this problem? did i miss something?

G

First you need to be able to cast the spell,

2nd you need the regs for the spell LRC dont work with scribe

3rd you need a full spell book

4th blank scrolls

B

Bippodrop

<blockquote><hr>

First you need to be able to cast the spell,

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite correct. I have a scribe with below minimum skill Magery for 8th Circle and make them easily @ 90+ Inscription. Also do not need a full spellbook, but the spellbook must contain the spells you are trying to scribe....

The remainder is correct: check the regs needed, spell must be in your spellbook, and you need a blank scroll. Reagents for this spell are: Moss, Root, &amp; Silk....