• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know you're a ToonTown addict if..

E

Electroflap

Remeber all those Jeff Foxworthy sayings " You know you're a redneck..."
Well lets start a Toontown one... How many can we come up with..
Here I'll start it out..

You know you're a ToonTown Addict if you sat "Toontastic" to people in real life..

T

toontownhappy

If you spell 'laugh' as 'laff' and don't realize that that's not correct.
:loser:

L

Little Sadie

If you now use Good Grief and That's funny! in every other sentence. LOL!

G

Granjell

If you wake up at 3:00 a.m. and say to yourself, maybe I can get into River....

M

MissPoodledoodle

You know your addicted to TT when u go to the store and ask how many jbs is a banana.

W

Winky2008

You know if you are a TT addict when you call your brother just to ask "Got Gags?" "I'm going to look for that."

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know you're a tt addict if you bring pie to your VP or seltzer bottles to your CEO.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

You know you are a TT addict if your kids are wrestling, playing, and being sooooo loud and you try switching to a "quiet" district.

You know you are a TT addict if you find yourself wondering if a maxed organic TNT will take out your 18 year old son who is stuffing your 11 year old son into the freezer, fully realizing you could use your 7 year old as the lure!!

L

Little Sadie

You know you are a TT addict if you find yourself wondering if a maxed organic TNT will take out your 18 year old son who is stuffing your 11 year old son into the freezer, fully realizing you could use your 7 year old as the lure!!
LMAO! That sounds like my 19 y/o son and 9 y/o daughter. Too funny!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

LMAO! That sounds like my 19 y/o son and 9 y/o daughter. Too funny!!
Yeah, I would have said "Let's find other toons" but my only friend on at the time was my 16 yr old dgt and she was too busy taking pictures!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

You know your addicted to TT if you wake up in cold sweats about Boss Battles that never existed.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know you're a TT addict when you try to spell the word catalog and simply cannot convince yourself that it's not cattlelog.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

speaking from experience?

You know you are a TT addict if you have TT installed in 2 homes in different regions (or states), and in 3 different offices in 3 different buildings.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

This has to be the clear cut winner in my opinion. And I can say that I have been there, done that, and have even been successful!!! LOL

P

Pinky Thunderpop

while on vacation you take your laptop into the hotel bathroom and stand at the sink helping your friend max VP so you don't wake your sister who hates TT.

D

dwightjune

You know you're a ToonTown addict if..you start thinking in speed chat when you aren't even playing TT????

R

Rali01

You know you're a TT addict if you keep playing when you're so tired the only thing that wakes you up is the "ding" from the elevator moving to the next floor....