• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know your a WoW adict when...

B

Bo Riddler

Instead of making a big dinner and party snacks, you ask the room full of people you have over to celebrate the New Years if anyone had a Mage, who could summon some Pumpernickle and Water for the guests...

Any other good ones?

Bo

M

Muhammed Abdul

I am not a WoW addict. Just because I change into cat form and stealth away from people I do not want to deal with does not make me one, either.

E

Eldorian

Your New Years Eve party still has snacks and booze - but your guests all bring in their laptops and connect up wirelessly to the net so you can all play WoW together for the night.

That's what I did last year for New Year's Eve.... probably what we'll be doing this year too.

G

When you find out you can go to Ironforge and get your pressies and you tell everyone else in the household so they log in to get theirs.