• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know what I am very very sick and tired of?

T

The Fallout

The lack of respect for children in American society. I constantly hear how children are so disrespectful but I never see these same adults trying to show children respect. An example of what I am talking about? How parents cannot even respect their children's basic human rights. Take that for what you will. This is just a rant. I feel a bit better now lol :danceb:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever notice how when most people talk to a child under 5 or so, their IQ tends to dip 10-15 points, and they start using that same voice you would use to talk to a puppy?
Whenever I see that I remind the speaker that the child is just little, not ********.

S

Sweety

Ever notice how when most people talk to a child under 5 or so, their IQ tends to dip 10-15 points, and they start using that same voice you would use to talk to a puppy?
Whenever I see that I remind the speaker that the child is just little, not ********.
! lol i do that when im talking to my neice

S

Stupid Miner

Hehehe, yea...
They're not idiots, but they don't get everything either.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lack of respect for children in American society. I constantly hear how children are so disrespectful but I never see these same adults trying to show children respect. An example of what I am talking about? How parents cannot even respect their children's basic human rights. Take that for what you will. This is just a rant. I feel a bit better now lol :danceb:
Aw, did little Timmy get grounded?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah, I only treated my kids with respect when the situation warrented it. The rest of the time we just had fun. :)