• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You have to many Pets guarding you?? How do I get this fixed?

G

I went thru the stables and told every pet that has been out on that char to stop and the main pet I want to guard me will not as "I have to many pets guarding me"????

I

imported_SavageSP

When you pulled them from the stable, did you tell them all stop, all follow, and make sure the pet bar went blue?
Just a thought, maybe if they were only told to stop and never moved before re-stabling the bar didnt register the change?

G

Went and pulled one of the pets outs that has the green bar still, told it to stop, using the menu, and I left it alone for over five minutes, as it wonder around in the fence, I sat there watching the clock. After five minute it still had the green bar, again I gave it commands using the menu, follow, stay, stop. Again I sat and watch it for another five minutes and the bar is still green.

I have other pets that are the same, all with green bars when I pull them out and all stay green when I tell them to stop. What do I have to do to fix this? Will a GM come if I page on these animals? As it is I can only call one at a time out as they are all three slots or four.

G

Well I have had this one pet out for over 30 minutes now and the last command it got was stop and the bar is still green. It has gone from Wonderful Happy to Extremely Happy twice [I keep feeding it].

G

Well I have baby sit this one pet in Delucia for over an hour now. The bar is still green, only commands it received during this time was follow, stay, stop. The stop command has been repeated several times during the hour, all using the pet menu of commands.

Now should I call a GM for this? Are my multi pets buggy?? Or is this a bigger problem for all tamers?? I am tired of sitting here waiting for this bloody dragon's bar to change to blue from green.

G

<blockquote><hr>

try all kill

[/ QUOTE ]

and cancel the command? or have it attack a target then tell it to stop??

G

took it out of the fence area and killed a cow using the kill command, used the pet menu to have it follow me back to stables, again used the pet menu to tell it to stop, waited. Then it bar finally turned blue.

S

sarloth

Just a though, someone above suggested using "all stop" "all follow me". You may want to do this, using these commands instead of the drop-down menu. The bug may actually be with the menu, verbal commands may fix the problem.

The only reason I say this: you said in all of your posts that you were strictly using the pet command menu.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just a though, someone above suggested using "all stop" "all follow me". You may want to do this, using these commands instead of the drop-down menu. The bug may actually be with the menu, verbal commands may fix the problem.

The only reason I say this: you said in all of your posts that you were strictly using the pet command menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something else I saw, pulled out the super that had a green bar also, did all as I did above and it still was green when we got back to stables, so I did the stop command and waiting, nothing, then just for the heck of it, I go "ALL KILL" and the bar went blue. I stabled that pet right away!

S

sarloth

Seems to me like the kill (at least "all kill") command does a check for flags, and refreshes something.

[/worlds vaguest post]

F

fred252

Without reading any replies....

You have pets in your stable guarding you.

From patch notes:

Players will now receive a 'You have too many pets guarding you' system message if they already have more than 5 pets guarding them. (Note: pets in the stable that have been commanded to guard may count towards this limit.)

Which does not make any sence, since you can only have 5 pets out at one time anyway.