• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You have Mail/Ultima Online News Letter

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
great work Drakelord on making sure the first aid belt comes unblessed on Siege!

Now we need to campaign for all the event spell books to become unblessed too so casters are on the same level as dexxers considering their blessed items with mods on them. While we're at it the tome of lost knowledge has to become unblessed too. Am I forgetting something?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
great work Drakelord on making sure the first aid belt comes unblessed on Siege!

Now we need to campaign for all the event spell books to become unblessed too so casters are on the same level as dexxers considering their blessed items with mods on them. While we're at it the tome of lost knowledge has to become unblessed too. Am I forgetting something?
well, Max, I am sure there were a lot of other folks that were wondering the very same thing, I love to see it blessed and hope to get one on Siege as I have this very bad habit of losing all my band-aids

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes many probably were wondering but it seems they all kept quiet because they figured something along the lines of: "Let's not say anything and hope for it to be blessed on Siege. If we do ask about it that will only draw the dev's attention to it and will most likely get the bless removed. If we don't there's a good chance that they simply forget to unbless it like so many items before, so let's not mention it."